Old April 13th 15, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default UK Weather.

Google,,, UK due for the hottest Spring ever 73 degrees right now, perfect Spring weather. They couldn't handle the kind of HOT, HUMID weather we get over here in The Great Land Mass in the Spring and Summer.
Old April 14th 15, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 12:44:33 PM UTC-5, Hils wrote:
On 13/04/15 18:07, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, UK due for the hottest Spring ever
73 degrees right now, perfect Spring weather. They couldn't handle
the kind of HOT, HUMID weather we get over here in The Great Land
Mass in the Spring and Summer.

I rather like the heat. What I like less is the way it affects many
people's behaviour over here. Mostly Anglo-Saxons, ISTM: a lot of their
repressed emotions come out in uncontrolled and destructive ways after a
few beers or a few degrees rise in temperature.

It's been warm here for the last few days, through the blackthorn is
very late flowering this year.

Did you dodge those amazing storms of a few days ago? They seemed to be
more to the north, though it looks as though there are some not far from
you now.

Google,,, Storms in Mississippi April 2015 That old song, Stormy Weatherrr, since my baby has been Goneeee,,, Google/Youtube it.
Old April 16th 15, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 1:17:37 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

We are getting a LOT of RAIN over here, like a Cow peein on a brown flat rock.

'weather' DhiaDuit Shortwave 7 March 31st 12 02:38 PM
Weather Radios Recalled by Oregon Scientific Due to Failure to Receive National Weather Service Alerts Mark S. Scanner 9 September 5th 07 01:42 AM
WEATHER FAX WG Shortwave 3 September 28th 03 04:53 PM
weather fax.... Uncle Jizzie Shortwave 0 July 15th 03 03:46 AM
Weather Radios and Weather Warning Service The Dawn Soliloquy Shortwave 7 July 12th 03 08:45 PM