Old August 10th 15, 05:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!

I want to make a pilgrimage to the Holy Grail of tailgating sites "The Groove"http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/01/sports/ncaafootball/tailgating-goes-above-and-beyond-at-the-university-of-mississippi.html?_r=0 at Ole Miss this fall.

So Cuhulin needs to get me tickets to a game http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-15/s...l-schedule.php
and make plans to drive me over to Oxford after picking me up at the airport in Jackson.

"Hotty Toddy, gosh almighty
Who the hell are we, hey!
Flim flam, bim bam
OLE MISS BY DAMN!"

"Grovers" say "We may not win every game, but we've never lost a party."https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qYPGeoA7w
Old August 10th 15, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, August 9, 2015 at 11:02:44 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I want to make a pilgrimage to the Holy Grail of tailgating sites "The Groove"http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/01/sports/ncaafootball/tailgating-goes-above-and-beyond-at-the-university-of-mississippi.html?_r=0 at Ole Miss this fall.

So Cuhulin needs to get me tickets to a game http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-15/s...l-schedule.php
and make plans to drive me over to Oxford after picking me up at the airport in Jackson.

"Hotty Toddy, gosh almighty
Who the hell are we, hey!
Flim flam, bim bam
OLE MISS BY DAMN!"

"Grovers" say "We may not win every game, but we've never lost a party."https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qYPGeoA7w

Doggy, he is up to it again. ///WOO WOO WOOF!///
Old August 12th 15, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Never mind I hereby cancel all plans to ever visit Mississippi due to the terrorist threat. Seehttp://www.msnewsnow.com/story/28018540/fbi-director-warns-of-ms-terrorism-activity

Instead I am going to make a pilgrimage to the USC/UCLA game and hang out with the University of Southern Cal song team girls. Who are WAY hotter than anything you'll find at Ole Miss! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Pw7RwSjts
Old August 12th 15, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 11:00:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Never mind I hereby cancel all plans to ever visit Mississippi due to the terrorist threat. Seehttp://www.msnewsnow.com/story/28018540/fbi-director-warns-of-ms-terrorism-activity

Instead I am going to make a pilgrimage to the USC/UCLA game and hang out with the University of Southern Cal song team girls. Who are WAY hotter than anything you'll find at Ole Miss! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Pw7RwSjts

Weather people say El Nino is coming to California this year. El Nino will dump buku Watery/Rain on the drought State of California. We have buku buku Watery/Rain over here in The Great Land Mass./