Old January 10th 16, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Voice of Laryngitis

Voice of Laryngitis 6955 kHz USB 2315 UTC.

Jim (MI)
Old January 10th 16, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RF Collins wrote in news:7-SdnQtuMoVvew_LnZ2dnUU7-
:

Voice of Laryngitis 6955 kHz USB 2315 UTC.

Jim (MI)

S/off at 2321 UTC

ID'ed as Classic Pirate Radio Relay Service
Old January 11th 16, 09:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Which reminds me, there is a ham in Italy somewhere who uses an artificial
voice box. No not a complete electronic thing, but a device that vibrates
his throat so he can form words. Sounds a bit odd at first of course as its
monotone, but is quite unique.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Old January 11th 16, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RF Collins" wrote in message
RF Collins wrote in news:7-SdnQtuMoVvew_LnZ2dnUU7-
:

Voice of Laryngitis 6955 kHz USB 2315 UTC.

Jim (MI)

S/off at 2321 UTC

ID'ed as Classic Pirate Radio Relay Service

As I had a laryngectomy, do to cancer, 4 years ago, I
have a stoma. I have a Servox- made by Servona of
Germany. I don't use it; I really don't like the
sound of it. It's also a pain to carry. I use a
prostheses made by Blom-Singer. So, when speaking
I use the "air-injection-method. I sound better than
the artificial larynx use does. But it's up to the
user, as to what is easier and sounds better to
yourself. I also sound much better on a phone; the
electronic-speech-aids can't be properly used on a
phone. The last place I would try one would be on
Ham. Any questions...

Drifter...
Old January 11th 16, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"RF Collins" wrote in message
RF Collins wrote in news:7-SdnQtuMoVvew_LnZ2dnUU7-
:

Voice of Laryngitis 6955 kHz USB 2315 UTC.

Jim (MI)

S/off at 2321 UTC

ID'ed as Classic Pirate Radio Relay Service

As I had a laryngectomy, do to cancer, 4 years ago, I
have a stoma. I have a Servox- made by Servona of
Germany. I don't use it; I really don't like the
sound of it. It's also a pain to carry. I use a
prostheses made by Blom-Singer. So, when speaking
I use the "air-injection-method. I sound better than
the artificial larynx use does. But it's up to the
user, as to what is easier and sounds better to
yourself. I also sound much better on a phone; the
electronic-speech-aids can't be properly used on a
phone. The last place I would try one would be on
Ham. Any questions...

Drifter...

I have seen one or two people around here years and years ago who used a hand held device like that, similar to that. At Scott Air Force Base, Illinois there was a woman and her voice sounded exactly like a mans deep husky voice.It was her natural voice, she didn't need a speaking aid device.

Old January 12th 16, 11:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a ham I talk to in North Carolina that uses voice box. On QRZ
he says "if you hear a robot on the air, its probably me".It does give
him good audio punch and clarity.

Jim

"Brian Gaff" wrote in
:

Old January 13th 16, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016, RF Collins wrote:

RF Collins wrote in news:7-SdnQtuMoVvew_LnZ2dnUU7-
:

Voice of Laryngitis 6955 kHz USB 2315 UTC.

Jim (MI)

S/off at 2321 UTC

ID'ed as Classic Pirate Radio Relay Service

Now there's a problem - they didn't use the JTA Relay Service!

For more information, visit
https://goo.gl/xQoXFa and start your journey
on the path to FCC stardom *today*!

3,

The Un-JTA.
Old January 13th 16, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, January 13, 2016 at 10:59:21 AM UTC-6, The Un-JTA wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2016, RF Collins wrote:

RF Collins wrote in news:7-SdnQtuMoVvew_LnZ2dnUU7-
:

Voice of Laryngitis 6955 kHz USB 2315 UTC.

Jim (MI)

S/off at 2321 UTC

ID'ed as Classic Pirate Radio Relay Service

Now there's a problem - they didn't use the JTA Relay Service!

For more information, visit
https://goo.gl/xQoXFa and start your journey
on the path to FCC stardom *today*!

3,

The Un-JTA.

Cologne, Germany Live TV Stations. In Germany, Dogs are called, Hunde, pronounced, Hoonda.

Voice of Korea on 11,710 kHz at 10:55 UTC RHF Shortwave 0 June 29th 11 06:04 AM
Voice of Guyana Steve Shortwave 4 November 13th 06 03:48 AM
Voice of Laryngitis- A Blast from the Past Genghis Shortwave 1 October 12th 04 12:10 AM
Voice of Vietnam-A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 19th 04 05:42 PM
Fwd: Voice International A04 Michael Bryant Shortwave 1 March 18th 04 03:27 PM