Old March 19th 16, 10:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Right Side.

www.rsbn.tv on Youtube too. Doodle de oooooo, Donald Trump, Doodle de ooooooooooo, Donald Trump... in Tucson.
Old March 20th 16, 08:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/19/2016 6:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rsbn.tv on Youtube too. Doodle de oooooo, Donald Trump, Doodle de ooooooooooo, Donald Trump... in Tucson.

Trump-The Frump- The Chump- lie's to the people...
Old March 20th 16, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 3:15:39 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 3/19/2016 6:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rsbn.tv on Youtube too. Doodle de oooooo, Donald Trump, Doodle de ooooooooooo, Donald Trump... in Tucson.

Trump-The Frump- The Chump- lie's to the people...

Alabama Song of the South Youtube ...Sweet Potato Capital of the World is Vardaman, Mississippi ...Earthview/Streetview.
Old March 20th 16, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Louisiana Man song Youtube www.theconservativetreehouse.com Sunday Talks ''Donald Trump Interview'' ...I can hardly wait untill tomorrow comes arounnnd, that's the day The Donald takes the Losers to town....
Old March 21st 16, 10:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/20/2016 5:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 12:06:57 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 3:15:39 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 3/19/2016 6:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rsbn.tv on Youtube too. Doodle de oooooo, Donald Trump, Doodle de ooooooooooo, Donald Trump... in Tucson.

Trump-The Frump- The Chump- lie's to the people...

Alabama Song of the South Youtube ...Sweet Potato Capital of the World is Vardaman, Mississippi ...Earthview/Streetview.

Louisiana Man song Youtube www.theconservativetreehouse.com Sunday Talks ''Donald Trump Interview'' ...I can hardly wait untill tomorrow comes arounnnd, that's the day The Donald takes the Losers to town....

Larry, did you dye your hair orange too?
Then you can be a clown for the Chump...

I bet you can't wait for him to take your SSI
and medicare away from you...

Drifter..

Old March 21st 16, 01:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 5:56:42 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 3/20/2016 5:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 12:06:57 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 3:15:39 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 3/19/2016 6:06 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.rsbn.tv on Youtube too. Doodle de oooooo, Donald Trump, Doodle de ooooooooooo, Donald Trump... in Tucson.

Trump-The Frump- The Chump- lie's to the people...

Alabama Song of the South Youtube ...Sweet Potato Capital of the World is Vardaman, Mississippi ...Earthview/Streetview.

Louisiana Man song Youtube www.theconservativetreehouse.com Sunday Talks ''Donald Trump Interview'' ...I can hardly wait untill tomorrow comes arounnnd, that's the day The Donald takes the Losers to town....

Larry, did you dye your hair orange too?
Then you can be a clown for the Chump...

I bet you can't wait for him to take your SSI
and medicare away from you...

Drifter.I haven't ever dyed anything before. Looka here,,, Rust-Oleum ReColor. I just now saw that commercial on Varney & Company on Tee Vee.

Old March 21st 16, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 8:39:13 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

Varney & Company, on TV. A guy bought a new BMW car with food stamps. Why don't you pick up on that? I don't want it. BMW is CRAP anyway.
Old March 21st 16, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How is your water? www.thecommonsenseshow.com Water Unfit For Human Consumption. Check out that Video too. Those people running around/walking around with their little 'Ball and Chain' bottles of water. AMAZING! I drink my reasonably safe Mississippi water straight from my kitchen faucet in a glass, not plastic, real Glass.
Old March 21st 16, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Maury show. Donald Trump shows kindness.... Meanwhile, www.intellihub.com Clinton family
Old March 23rd 16, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hey Bozo, it ain't gonna happen under Trump.

Idiots-R-Us : GE Reveal-ing Side-by-Side 60W Incandescent -versus- 13W CFL RHF Shortwave 2 October 8th 10 08:07 PM
AOR 7030 reviewed side by side with Drake R8A/B John Plimmer Shortwave 0 March 15th 05 04:46 AM
Drake R8B side by side with an Icom 756 PRO III John Plimmer Shortwave 29 January 6th 05 06:10 PM
Side by Side dipoles N4IXT Antenna 6 August 16th 04 07:35 PM
Actual side by side comparison Al Arduengo Shortwave 6 March 29th 04 05:05 PM