Old July 1st 16, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Shout out to The Great Liberty Nit-Wt-Net - Didja miss me ? ? ?

Yep took a brief sabbatical from the NG to do some recon.
What with Kevin refusing to share the info with us, somebody had to step up.
Long story short, we found out that Chickie Boy has been a silent partner on the net all along.
Send him an invite to check in -
..
Shoot him a note sometime.