Old January 6th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default The Great Liberty Net has another sad day ..

Hey Y-Man ! ! ! Another sad day for friends and members of The Great
Liberty Net ..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2774119&page=1

http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=5894604

Poor Kevin. Check him out at http://www.natvan.com/

and http://www.kevin-strom.com/

Old January 6th 07, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

One thing I have to say...

Kevin Strom .... Probably never will be heard on 3950 ever again?

Hal Turner, website and radio show taken out by some young hoodlum
hackers..

But one thing I know!

Profit Stair is still here!!!!!!

Old January 6th 07, 10:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

**** off, FATASS, you'll be next.

Old January 6th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Lloyd A Davies wrote:
One thing I have to say...Profit Stair is still here!!!!!!

You are correct as usual, sir.

I am the last day profit.

I am still here.

My false predictions are better than ever.

The young "sistahs" are still waiting for you to pay a visit to the
frigerator box village in Memphis.

Old January 7th 07, 08:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Somebody Somewhere wrote:
The Late Arky Bob wrote:
Hey Y-Man ! ! ! Another sad day for friends and members of The Great
Liberty Net ..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2774119&page=1

http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=5894604

Poor Kevin. Check him out at http://www.natvan.com/

and http://www.kevin-strom.com/

Holy ****!!!

I missed the Liberty Net tonight. Did they discuss this?

Old January 7th 07, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

I lieu of the happy news that Stromfuherer got his
sorry ass busted this past week, I present this
musical tribute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYfXOLaDx3c

Let us hope that he will soon be sharing his 14 by 17
foot cell with Profit Stair, Tyrone, Hassad and of
course Tyree Bigcheeks and his jailhouse platinum
wig and hot pink lipstick collection.

xoxoxox KKKevin!

wrote in message
oups.com...