Old August 17th 16, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here's the election truth folks!

www.jimstone.com
Old August 18th 16, 02:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.truthfeed.com Video: Idiot Joe Biden......... Hillary can't even fill a high school gym...... abcnewsgo.co
Old August 18th 16, 11:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/17/2016 9:40 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.truthfeed.com Video: Idiot Joe Biden......... Hillary can't even fill a high school gym...... abcnewsgo.co

You just love those conservative
"Wack-Job" sites....

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Old August 18th 16, 11:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/18/2016 6:07 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 8/17/2016 9:40 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.truthfeed.com Video: Idiot Joe Biden......... Hillary can't
even fill a high school gym...... abcnewsgo.co

You just love those conservative
"Wack-Job" sites....

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Quick question for ya Larry; they give
ya a free set of sheets, if you visit
their site a number of times?

You know that's why trumps hair is so odd
looking; he always has his sheets on...

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Old August 18th 16, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 5:13:07 AM UTC-5, Drifter wrote:
On 8/18/2016 6:07 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 8/17/2016 9:40 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.truthfeed.com Video: Idiot Joe Biden......... Hillary can't
even fill a high school gym...... abcnewsgo.co

You just love those conservative
"Wack-Job" sites....

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Quick question for ya Larry; they give
ya a free set of sheets, if you visit
their site a number of times?

You know that's why trumps hair is so odd
looking; he always has his sheets on...

TRUMP/PUTIN
2016

Bed sheets? My old lumpy bed sure does need some new sheets. When I was a kid, old bed sheets were cut to diaper size, that is what we used way back then. Then new fangled disposable diapers were invented. That is what Hillary wears nowadays.

Old August 19th 16, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My boy Trump is scheduled to do a rally over here next week, on Wednesday.That's my boy Trump! www.rsbn.net