Old October 8th 16, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Katz.

On 10/7/16 9:07 PM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:02:13 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

KATZ 1600 in St. Louis was one of the stations I used to try to catch.
Between interference and propagation, it was hit and miss. Only came
100% a few times and each time was a surprise.

They were playing jazz or at least that's how I remember it. KATZ, in
the Sammy Davis Jr. sense.

I used to listen to Jim White's radio talk show out of Saint Louis. Saint Louis is about 500 sumpin miles North of me. Jim White always hollered, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!! and my boy JIM White was always right.

Was he on KMOX?

He was

Old October 8th 16, 03:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

KATZ 1600 in St. Louis was one of the stations I used to try to catch.
Between interference and propagation, it was hit and miss. Only came
100% a few times and each time was a surprise.

They were playing jazz or at least that's how I remember it. KATZ, in
the Sammy Davis Jr. sense.

I used to listen to Jim White's radio talk show out of Saint Louis. Saint Louis is about 500 sumpin miles North of me. Jim White always hollered, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!! and my boy JIM White was always right.

Was he on KMOX?

He was

YOU CANNNN'T FIX STUPID!!!! ...KMOX Jim White
Old October 8th 16, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

KATZ 1600 in St. Louis was one of the stations I used to try to catch.
Between interference and propagation, it was hit and miss. Only came
100% a few times and each time was a surprise.

They were playing jazz or at least that's how I remember it. KATZ, in
the Sammy Davis Jr. sense.

I used to listen to Jim White's radio talk show out of Saint Louis. Saint Louis is about 500 sumpin miles North of me. Jim White always hollered, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!! and my boy JIM White was always right.

Was he on KMOX?

He was

YOU CANNNN'T FIX STUPID!!!! ...KMOX Jim White

And when Jim White (the 'Big Bumper') retired he and his wife moved to Orange Beach, Alabama, to get away from those cold winters in Saint Louis, I presume. There are some Jim White videos at Youtube.
Old October 8th 16, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

HOT MIC: Trump On The Prowl

And Donald J Trump's body double continues his apology tour. Apologize
for what? Making a heavy attempt to seduce a married woman while
TrumpWife3 was pregnant? So what? Saying that Trump's celebrity and
alledged wealth makes him free to grab all the pu$$y he can? IT'S
TRUE AND THE REAL TRUMP DOES NOT APOLOGIZE!! Putin better get
control of this TrumpDouble soon.

At least Trump's body double had good sense to point out that the real
issue in this campaign isn't Trump's character, it's Bill Clinton's
character.

Of course, the biased media prefers the TrumpDouble to the RealTrump.
Sure, the real Donald Trump had something to say, this time about the
Central Park Five. He still thinks their confessions ended the case.
End of thought. The real Trump doesn't care that the courts found the
confessions were coerced and New York had to pay a multimillion dollar
settlement. Nor does the real Trump care that another man has confessed
and that confession is backed up with DNA evidence. IF THE CENTRAL
PARK FIVE HAD BEEN EXECUTED RIGHT AWAY, AS TRUMP DEMANDED, THIS WOULD
NOT BE AN ISSUE!!

The real Donald Trump does not back down. The real Donald Trump does
not apologize.

Old October 8th 16, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 11:53:03 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Trump's popularity rating just went UP 100 notches. Looka here, if you are elderly or semi elderly, didn't you used to get out sometimes and flirt with the women? That kind of stuff happens all over the World every day/every night,and has (Cromagnan/Neantherthal) been happening for thousands of years, probaly ever since us humans first showed up on Earth. How the hell do you think we got here anyway? At least people are not showing signs that say, Donald Trump is a rap.st! bill clinton said hillary has had more p...y than he has.

Old October 8th 16, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Alley Oop and Oola Oop Comic Strips. Guess how Alley Oop 'did it' .. Wham Bam, Thank you mam.
Old October 8th 16, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump's popularity rating just went UP 100 notches. Looka here, if you are elderly or semi elderly, didn't you used to get out sometimes and flirt with the women? That kind of stuff happens all over the World every day/every night,and has (Cromagnan/Neantherthal) been happening for thousands of years, probaly ever since us humans first showed up on Earth. How the hell do you think we got here anyway? At least people are not showing signs that say, Donald Trump is a rap.st! bill clinton said hillary has had more p...y than he has.

TrumpWife1 called him a rapist. She clarified, after the alimony checks
were clearing, that she didn't mean rape in a criminal sense.

Just yesterday, a federal judge has ordered a hearing in the Donald
Trump rape lawsuit filed by a "Jane Doe" who claims she was raped by
Trump as a 13 year old in 1994. There has been an affidavit filed by a
witness.

But hey, that's just the way it goes for celebrities. Women are ALWAYS
throwing themselves at them. Just ask Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby.

Old October 8th 16, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

People are people, that's that. www.drudgereport.com Flashback: presidential locker room talk ...How will people be talking a dozen years, dozens of years, a hundred years from now?
Old October 8th 16, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

hillary clinton cursing staff
Old October 8th 16, 09:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 08/10/16 18:18, DhiaDuit wrote:
Trump's popularity rating just went UP 100 notches. Looka here, if
you are elderly or semi elderly, didn't you used to get out sometimes
and flirt with the women? That kind of stuff happens all over the
World every day/every night,and has (Cromagnan/Neantherthal) been
happening for thousands of years, probaly ever since us humans first
showed up on Earth. How the hell do you think we got here anyway?

Women live so long past the menopause because older men have, over a
long period (long enough to be by consent and before the development of
accumulating monetary wealth) have had families with women still young
enough to bear children.

If the current fad for discouraging older men from forming breeding
relationships with women of childbearing age continues, we can expect
eventually to see a reduction in human lifespans decline. Some might
consider this to be a good thing.