Old October 7th 16, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Katz.

Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!
Old October 7th 16, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 8:36:38 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

mohandeer.wordpress.com Syria - White Helmets. Teresa May's fat cat donors.
Old October 7th 16, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 10:28:06 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 8:36:38 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

mohandeer.wordpress.com Syria - White Helmets. Teresa May's fat cat donors.

It is spelled Theresa May...
Old October 7th 16, 05:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 10:22:25 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 10:28:06 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 8:36:38 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

mohandeer.wordpress.com Syria - White Helmets. Teresa May's fat cat donors.

It is spelled Theresa May...

Yeah, me and my speeling. Who needs spell check when we got you? Lying/Lieing hillary is in seclusion untill the Sunday night (or is it Saturday night?) master(de)bate.
Old October 7th 16, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

KATZ 1600 in St. Louis was one of the stations I used to try to catch.
Between interference and propagation, it was hit and miss. Only came
100% a few times and each time was a surprise.

They were playing jazz or at least that's how I remember it. KATZ, in
the Sammy Davis Jr. sense.

Old October 8th 16, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:02:13 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

KATZ 1600 in St. Louis was one of the stations I used to try to catch.
Between interference and propagation, it was hit and miss. Only came
100% a few times and each time was a surprise.

They were playing jazz or at least that's how I remember it. KATZ, in
the Sammy Davis Jr. sense.

I used to listen to Jim White's radio talk show out of Saint Louis. Saint Louis is about 500 sumpin miles North of me. Jim White always hollered, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!! and my boy JIM White was always right.

Old October 8th 16, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Rita Katz SITE Intelligence ...Get your THEY LIVE sunglasses now! Only $19.95 while supplies last. HURRY!

KATZ 1600 in St. Louis was one of the stations I used to try to catch.
Between interference and propagation, it was hit and miss. Only came
100% a few times and each time was a surprise.

They were playing jazz or at least that's how I remember it. KATZ, in
the Sammy Davis Jr. sense.

I used to listen to Jim White's radio talk show out of Saint Louis. Saint Louis is about 500 sumpin miles North of me. Jim White always hollered, YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!!! and my boy JIM White was always right.

HOT MIC: Trump On The Prowl and hillary SHOCKED BY SEXTALK! and Wikileaks Downloads on Podesta. ...Oilrighttttt,,,,,,
Old October 8th 16, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I forgot to mention www.drudgereport.com ...Yep, Jim White has retired, he was on KMOX. When I was in the Army at Scott Air Force Base, (Nuclear Missiles, (ed-thelen website)Illinois (SAFB is only 24 miles East of Saint Louis) in 1963, some other stations I sometimes listened to on my little pocket transistor was, KXOK (KXOK in Saint Louuuuuuis) and KWK (Are YOU a KWK GOOD Guy?) WHAS out of Louisville, Kentucky was/is a real Good radio station too. Look 'em up streaming online.
Old October 8th 16, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

KMOX used to/maybe they still do, bill themselves as The Voice of Saint Louis. My old internet radio crapped out. What I ought to do is buy another Chromebox for listening to foreign radio stations, such as,, Listen to Thimphu, Bhutan radio online.