RadioBanter

-   -   STUNNING. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/236359-stunning.html)

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 03:18 AM

STUNNING.

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 05:05 AM

STUNNING.

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 9:18:46 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse Trump Internal Polling Analyst: ''I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER'' (Charts)

....hillary is Loseing!

analogdial October 15th 16 05:00 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

It's stunning that 16% of the voters will vote FOR Hillary. She is one
of the WORST candidates ever. Trump is the only thing keeping her in
the race.

ANY of the establishment Republicans would be running away with this
race against Hillary. And ANY of the non-establishment Democrats would
be running away in the race against Trump.

How strange.

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 05:19 PM

STUNNING.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 11:01:01 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

It's stunning that 16% of the voters will vote FOR Hillary. She is one
of the WORST candidates ever. Trump is the only thing keeping her in
the race.

ANY of the establishment Republicans would be running away with this
race against Hillary. And ANY of the non-establishment Democrats would
be running away in the race against Trump.

How strange.

g.w.bush extramarital liasion ...g.w.bush is sooooo gayyyyyyyy...

analogdial October 15th 16 05:29 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

It's stunning that 16% of the voters will vote FOR Hillary. She is one
of the WORST candidates ever. Trump is the only thing keeping her in
the race.

ANY of the establishment Republicans would be running away with this
race against Hillary. And ANY of the non-establishment Democrats would
be running away in the race against Trump.

How strange.

g.w.bush extramarital liasion ...g.w.bush is sooooo gayyyyyyyy...

OK, you got me there. GW Bush is the establishment Republican who would
lose to Hillary.

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 06:35 PM

STUNNING.

DhiaDuit wrote:

STUNNING msnbc QuestionResponse - 84% WONT Vote hillary www.rense.com/general96/MSNBCresponse.htm

It's stunning that 16% of the voters will vote FOR Hillary. She is one
of the WORST candidates ever. Trump is the only thing keeping her in
the race.

ANY of the establishment Republicans would be running away with this
race against Hillary. And ANY of the non-establishment Democrats would
be running away in the race against Trump.

How strange.

g.w.bush extramarital liasion ...g.w.bush is sooooo gayyyyyyyy...

OK, you got me there. GW Bush is the establishment Republican who would
lose to Hillary.

freerepublic.com hillary clinton: Donald Trump 'literally stalked me'

fred k. engels[_3_] October 15th 16 07:10 PM

STUNNING.

that greasy punk with Snowden in the keyword search engine scene in
that Snowden movie says:
The whole kingdom, Snowwhite!

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 08:34 PM

STUNNING.

People around the World, including meself, watched that thar second debate. We can all tell you Trump did not stalk hillary. You can watch a replay at rsbn.tv At least once hillary walked into Trump's area on that debate floor and Trump backed up. ...Whew! she has 'body odor! that big, big diaper and pee bag she wears. WHEW!

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 08:38 PM

STUNNING.

Trump Butler Calls media BULLSHEET www.drudgereport.com ...Trump's Butler is RIGHT.

DhiaDuit October 15th 16 09:01 PM