Old November 11th 16, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default #'s.

mainerepublicemailalert.com Electoral College #'s vs Restored Republic State Counting #'s ...Like I said before, Trump WON, and he WON Fair and Square. Those nay sayers out there can go **** and moan with hillary and her gay gal pal huma abedin. They can leave America too, I read/tell that CanaDUH will wellcome them with open arms.

Old November 12th 16, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
mainerepublicemailalert.com Electoral College #'s vs Restored Republic
State Counting #'s
...Like I said before, Trump WON, and he WON Fair and Square. Those nay
sayers out there can go **** and moan with hillary and her gay gal pal huma
abedin. They can leave America too, I read/tell that CanaDUH will wellcome
them with open arms.

scribol.com 10 royal families who were brought down by incest ...There is allways, Allways, ALLWAYS 'something' Wrong with royal families no matter who they are or where they are from. It Never Fails.
Old November 12th 16, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fred k. engels wrote:

got only 47.3% pop vote its a minority gov't

The Great and Powerful TRUMP could start a war, even a pointless war, in
order to spike his support. Remember how everyone rallied around our
last minority vote President, GW Bush? Bush became more popular, until
he wasn't.

Lucky for us all, The Great and Powerful TRUMP isn't motivitated by
personal insecurity, a need for adulation and the love of mendacity.

Old November 12th 16, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.strategic-culture.org The clintons and soros launce America's purple revolution

Old November 12th 16, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.strategic-culture.org The clintons and soros launce America's purple revolution

Their more immediate goal is to flip votes in the Electoral College.

Old November 13th 16, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For george soros... Dead or Alive. www.stevequayle.com ...george soros is 81 Years Old. Either way, looks like he HAS TO GO!
Old November 13th 16, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For george soros... Dead or Alive. www.stevequayle.com ...george soros is 81 Years Old. Either way, looks like he HAS TO GO!

Howcum Steve Quayle isn't on the radio anymore? I click on the radio
shows button on his website and he hasn't had the Q files on broadcast
radio since ancient times and he only chatted with Alex Jones over a
couple of years ago. Is George Soros jamming Steve Quayle or something?

Old November 13th 16, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

No, liberals...hillary Did NOT Win the popular vote, So Stop With the Bullsh*t Petitions! www.viralliberty.com
Old November 13th 16, 04:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Putin Issues International Arrest Warrant For george soros... Dead or Alive. www.stevequayle.com ...george soros is 81 Years Old. Either way, looks like he HAS TO GO!

Howcum Steve Quayle isn't on the radio anymore? I click on the radio
shows button on his website and he hasn't had the Q files on broadcast
radio since ancient times and he only chatted with Alex Jones over a
couple of years ago. Is George Soros jamming Steve Quayle or something?

No, liberals...hillary Did NOT Win the popular vote, So Stop With the Bullsh*t Petitions! www.viralliberty.com

Steve Quayle radio. 6-7 PM Central Standard Time Zone, check out the Time Zones.