Old November 14th 16, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pour Out Your Pepsi:

In article , says...

BDK wrote:

In article ,
says...

www.libertywritersnews.com Pour Out Your Pepsi: Look At The SICK Thing They Said About Trump Today! ...I Never drink any soda pop at all. That crap is SICK!

Thanks for letting me know. I'll be buying a lot more Pepsi and Frito-
Lay snacks..

Don't bother with the Diet Pepsi. They changed sweetners and it's now
NASTY.

It's always been nasty. Always.

Best way to stick it to TRUMP is to drink MEXICAN Coke. It's so good,
it's almost not overpriced.

I don't like Coke, I taste the orange peel in it. Pepsi has lemon peel.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Old November 15th 16, 01:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 5:06:36 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article , says...

BDK wrote:

[...]

I drinks Folger's (loaded with caffeine) Instant coffee and Florida Orange Juice and V8 Juice.Good enough for me.
Old November 15th 16, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BDK wrote:

[...]

And Moo Juice (Milk) with my Kellogg's Raisin Brand and Banana.
Old November 15th 16, 10:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

BDK wrote:

[...]

Coffee is horrible, and so is V8. OJ is good, if it's fresh squeezed.

Pepsi rules.