Old December 23rd 16, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What Hath.

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 1:52:14 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 11:00:05 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 9:26:20 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 7:28:19 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.veteransnewsnow.com Are the neo-cons dispatching assassins?

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

This can be fixed very easily ! Any barber can transform it into the a la Schicklgruber style ...

Interesting thought but it can't happen. Neocons have dedicated their
lives to finding and destroying all the new Hitlers which
continually show up in the world like weeds in a garden.

I like Bolton's look. I'll bet he has a totally awesome collection of 8
track tapes.

Nothing can beat the 78RPM recordings . I actually discovered one of a very old age with a real Caruso singing something Divine.

You in love with Bolton, or sumpin? My feelings just don't 'lean that way'. www.drudgereport.com democrap preppers, and another article, More states (democraps) consider working around the electoral college. ...They are butthurt sore losers commie read diaper doper babies, is what they are.

jimstone.is Liberal democrats ...The trouble with them is they were born.
Old December 23rd 16, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.veteransnewsnow.com Are the neo-cons dispatching assassins?

Newsreports are saying that TRUMP rejected John Bolton to be secretary
of state, not because Bolton is a dangerous neocon warmonger, but
because TRUMP doesn't like Bolton's moustache.

This can be fixed very easily ! Any barber can transform it into the a la Schicklgruber style ...

Interesting thought but it can't happen. Neocons have dedicated their
lives to finding and destroying all the new Hitlers which
continually show up in the world like weeds in a garden.

I like Bolton's look. I'll bet he has a totally awesome collection of 8
track tapes.

Nothing can beat the 78RPM recordings . I actually discovered one of a very old age with a real Caruso singing something Divine.

You in love with Bolton, or sumpin? My feelings just don't 'lean that way'.

I'm sure we would all love John Bolton if all he talked about were 8
tracks and 78s and stuff like that. He could be Fox News' obselete
media critic. He might want to "tune" his look with a three piece suit,
pocket watch and LOTS of moustache wax.

www.drudgereport.com democrap preppers,

HaHaHa!! I saw that article. It links to the infowars k00ksite. Now
that TRUMP has been elected, Liberals need guns, too!! Not to mention
$20 water filters for $200. I suppose AJ is now losing revenue by going
all in for TRUMP because his usual gang of idiots is now relaxing. The
subhead on the article reads:

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, many liberals all over America
have suddenly become extremely interested in prepping

Of course, it should read:

Now that the JACKBOOT is on the other foot, ....

I'm sure they'll start getting it right after Jan 20.

and another article, More states (democraps) consider working around
the electoral college. ...They are butthurt
sore losers commie read diaper doper babies, is what they are

The electoral college, as it exists now, is SCREWED UP. If the
electoral college is to make any sense at all, only NONPARTISAN
electors should be allowed. And a debate about the candidates should
be MANDITORY.

Failing that, the President should be elected by a small d democratic
majority or plurality.

Old December 24th 16, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If Alex Jones and other people can earn some money by peddlin water filters and other things, what's wrong with that? Good old Capitalism is a Good thang. In other news at www.drudgereport.com Carrie Fisher suffers a heart attack on a flight from London to LAX.
Old December 24th 16, 03:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

online news sites that really do tell the truth ... soapboxie.com www.therealnews.com Trump and Putin share ties to the post- USSR Kleptocracy ...blacklistednews.com shows up a lot of times.
Old December 24th 16, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Looka here, a couple or three weeks ago, I read either at www.nationalenquirer.com TMZ.com or sum such gossip thangy that in the first Star Wars movie Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford found time to have a red hot tryst ( if you knows what that means?) with each other. Carrie Fisher said it was 'Intensive!' ''Love, in the HOT, Afternoon'',,, and the Bourbon Street Lady sleeeeeeeeps like a baby......