Old January 4th 17, 06:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Smart.

On 1/3/2017 3:51 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 12:36:03 PM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 1/3/2017 8:49 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

How smart is that? www.softwar.net/smart.html

Problem is, it's not only democrats who are careless with security.
Remember, 20 years ago, when Newt Gingrich was getting investigated by
the House and somebody recorded a conference cell phone call he had with
some other Republicans about how they could scam the committee?

Yeah, cellphones operated on ordinary FM in those days and were easily
intercepted. I suppose those Republican dopes thought the fact that
they made listening to a cell phone call illegal meant nobody was
listening and recording their cell phone calls.

It's as if those stupid Republicans never listened to their own
arguements against gun control.

Makes me wonder how many interesting Congressional conversations were
secretly recorded by the Russians. And how many really interesting
conversations they have of blabbermouth TRUMP.

Trompo-the-clown. Not the smartest person ever in the whitehouse.
Just remember, he know more about "hacking" and "computers" than
all the experts in the country. He's just busy kissing Putins ass...
Dark days ahead...

America's Aircraft Carriers docked. www.jimstone.is ...China and Russia and Trump do not want nuke war. Like Jim Stone said, When Trump is in, he will have our Ships and Troops back out there, training.

2 aircraft carriers and group- cruising the South China Sea right now.
Jim Stone is a wack job lair...
Old January 4th 17, 12:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Some U.S.Marines/Ships are out there too. www.space.com The Great American total Solar Eclipse of 2017 ...Starting on August 21, 2017
Old January 4th 17, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

It is somewhat strange that Duterte is inviting the Russian Navy at this time ... Especially since US had such a long military presence over there .
Old January 4th 17, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

[...]

Tsaio Ing-Wen sort of kind of invited herself to a phone call with Trump. Nuttin wrong with that.
Old January 4th 17, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.thesun.co.uk says war is imminent. www.jimstone.is says,,, ...Keep your shirt on, it is only normal cycling in and out of Troops.

Get Smart Past Away SR Shortwave 21 September 30th 05 06:31 PM
FA: SGC SG-237 Smart Tuner "LAST DAY" Robert Stuedemann Swap 0 August 4th 05 11:46 PM
FS: SG-230 Smart Tuner [email protected] Swap 0 November 12th 04 06:52 PM
FS: Smart Tuner SG-230 [email protected] Swap 0 November 9th 04 09:17 PM
SGC Smart Cube Amp Donnie Swap 1 July 20th 03 03:30 AM