Old February 7th 17, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default hillary.

globemagazine.com hillary STOPPED IN HER TRACKS! hillary CAUGHT FLEEING COUNTRY - to escape jail! ...No Fly Zone, hillary.
Old February 7th 17, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:25:13 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
globemagazine.com hillary STOPPED IN HER TRACKS! hillary CAUGHT FLEEING COUNTRY - to escape jail! ...No Fly Zone, hillary.

nationalenquirer.com Dick Morris: bill & hillary clinton Face a Double Dose of Justice
Old February 7th 17, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:39:57 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:25:13 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
globemagazine.com hillary STOPPED IN HER TRACKS! hillary CAUGHT FLEEING COUNTRY - to escape jail! ...No Fly Zone, hillary.

nationalenquirer.com Dick Morris: bill & hillary clinton Face a Double Dose of Justice

Is bill clinton in Amsterdam? ...He rats on hillary and now he is in Amsterdam, Netherlands?
Old February 7th 17, 08:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 2/7/2017 3:49 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:39:57 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:25:13 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
globemagazine.com hillary STOPPED IN HER TRACKS! hillary CAUGHT FLEEING COUNTRY - to escape jail! ...No Fly Zone, hillary.

nationalenquirer.com Dick Morris: bill & hillary clinton Face a Double Dose of Justice

Is bill clinton in Amsterdam? ...He rats on hillary and now he is in Amsterdam, Netherlands?

Come on Larry, you don't really believe this crap, do ya?

If you do, it explains alot. Like why you wasted a vote on
that "Insane-Clown-President". And his "Killer" side-kick,
Putin???
Old February 8th 17, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:58:48 PM UTC-6, Drifter wrote:
On 2/7/2017 3:49 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:39:57 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:25:13 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
globemagazine.com hillary STOPPED IN HER TRACKS! hillary CAUGHT FLEEING COUNTRY - to escape jail! ...No Fly Zone, hillary.

nationalenquirer.com Dick Morris: bill & hillary clinton Face a Double Dose of Justice

Is bill clinton in Amsterdam? ...He rats on hillary and now he is in Amsterdam, Netherlands?

Come on Larry, you don't really believe this crap, do ya?

If you do, it explains alot. Like why you wasted a vote on
that "Insane-Clown-President". And his "Killer" side-kick,
Putin???

bill clinton in Amsterdam ...Looks like he was in Amsterdam, eating Stamppot in a restaurant and walking very briskly to go and collect that $1.8 million euros (Postcode Lottery) for the clinton foundation. But, can hillary cinton fly to the Netherlands, or any damn where outside of CONUS? or is she a high risk flight person? I know what Post Code is. I write that married Irish woman's Post Code on the envelope when I snail her.

Old February 8th 17, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:49:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:39:57 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:25:13 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
globemagazine.com hillary STOPPED IN HER TRACKS! hillary CAUGHT FLEEING COUNTRY - to escape jail! ...No Fly Zone, hillary.

nationalenquirer.com Dick Morris: bill & hillary clinton Face a Double Dose of Justice

Is bill clinton in Amsterdam? ...He rats on hillary and now he is in Amsterdam, Netherlands?

Is he that same bloke that claims that he actually 'smoked - but never inhaled'?
Old February 8th 17, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 7:59:32 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 3:49:40 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:39:57 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 2:25:13 PM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
globemagazine.com hillary STOPPED IN HER TRACKS! hillary CAUGHT FLEEING COUNTRY - to escape jail! ...No Fly Zone, hillary.

nationalenquirer.com Dick Morris: bill & hillary clinton Face a Double Dose of Justice

Is bill clinton in Amsterdam? ...He rats on hillary and now he is in Amsterdam, Netherlands?

Is he that same bloke that claims that he actually 'smoked - but never inhaled'?

unconservative.com george soros' WORST Nightmare Just Got Real! Check Out Trump's Plan To DESTROY Him!
Old February 8th 17, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I heard Bill and Hillary are spending time outdoors hiking. Perhaps they want to enjoy all the fresh air and sunshine they can before they get sent to jail.

Nah...I know the old bitch will never see the inside of a prison cell...it's an honor among thieves thing...one pardons the next and the next pardons the next etc.

Wouldn't surprise me if they keep the old bitch on ice and run her for Prez again in 2020. Cripes you can't get rid of these azzholes....Clinton, Bush, Clinton, Bush...soon the next generation of both crime families will be running for office.

When did the USA turn into Monaco? Hereditary succession of the inbred blue blood "royalty"?
Old February 8th 17, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 9:48:52 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I heard Bill and Hillary are spending time outdoors hiking. Perhaps they want to enjoy all the fresh air and sunshine they can before they get sent to jail.

Nah...I know the old bitch will never see the inside of a prison cell...it's an honor among thieves thing...one pardons the next and the next pardons the next etc.

Wouldn't surprise me if they keep the old bitch on ice and run her for Prez again in 2020. Cripes you can't get rid of these azzholes....Clinton, Bush, Clinton, Bush...soon the next generation of both crime families will be running for office.

When did the USA turn into Monaco? Hereditary succession of the inbred blue blood "royalty"?

A Time Laspe-Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - by Isao Hashimoto Youtube
Old February 8th 17, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 2:47:52 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 9:48:52 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I heard Bill and Hillary are spending time outdoors hiking. Perhaps they want to enjoy all the fresh air and sunshine they can before they get sent to jail.

Nah...I know the old bitch will never see the inside of a prison cell...it's an honor among thieves thing...one pardons the next and the next pardons the next etc.

Wouldn't surprise me if they keep the old bitch on ice and run her for Prez again in 2020. Cripes you can't get rid of these azzholes....Clinton, Bush, Clinton, Bush...soon the next generation of both crime families will be running for office.

When did the USA turn into Monaco? Hereditary succession of the inbred blue blood "royalty"?

A Time Laspe-Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945 - by Isao Hashimoto Youtube

It stops in 1998 [???] . Also, several countries have/had very advanced nuke programs but are denying it. For instance - Argentina, Humeul Project in 1950...

hillary DhiaDuit Shortwave 6 December 3rd 16 02:39 AM
hillary. DhiaDuit Shortwave 19 October 12th 16 01:38 AM
Hillary DhiaDuit Shortwave 4 September 23rd 16 02:29 AM
Hillary's. DhiaDuit Shortwave 2 September 3rd 16 03:22 PM
Hillary PetiteRadio Shortwave 15 January 9th 04 06:03 PM