Old February 11th 17, 05:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Urgent Message: Need Advice

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 10:33:20 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 9:34:33 AM UTC-6, Nyssa wrote:
wrote:

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 9:07:50 AM UTC-6, Nyssa
wrote:

Nabisco Ritz or Keebler Club Crackers.

You're welcome.

Nyssa, who is glad asswideshut is halfway across the
country if he's eating Limbuger cheese

Ritz crackers are made in Mexico. I'll consume food made
in the USA thank you.

Keebler Club Crackers are made with GMO products, so
says the box they are in. I'll pass.

Gee whiz Nyssa I understand you are angry with me for
not taking you to Pyongyang last year but do you really
have to attempt poisoning me?

Thanks for nothing from halfway across the country!

I just checked the box of Ritz on my kitchen counter and
no mention of Mexico anywhere, only NJ. If they are made
below the border and it isn't marked on the box, we've
got the grounds for a class action suit.

As for the Club crackers, I haven't bought any in years,
so if they've shifted to GMO crap, I will continue not
buying them.

Unless there's a two-fer sale or other deep discount,
I'll buy the store brand of whatever type of cracker
anyway. As long as it isn't made in Mexico or China
or other unsavory countries with questionable sanitary
safeguards for food production.

You're already poisoning yourself with that wretched
Limberger anyway, so the crackers' pedigree hardly matters.

Nyssa, who has already been to Panmunjom so Pyongyang isn't
of much interest as a future destination

Yo Mama Jokes. You Mama so thin she eats Wheat Thins....

themadeinamericamovement.com/tag/ritz-crackers ...Nabisco to cut Chicago jobs, send some work to Mexico. That artile is dated, August 3, 2015
Old February 11th 17, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

Nabisco moved half of the jobs from its Chicago's plant to Salinas (Mexico) last year. Right now it is owned by Mondelez International.
Old February 11th 17, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

A couple of years ago Nabisco produced a bad fun of saltine crackers. It was like most of the crackers were sliced sideways right through the middle of the crackers.It was like that for about six months or more. Nabisco's quality control SUCKS! I don't remember if it was that old Nabisco plant in Chicago, but one time all a lot of flour dust in the air exploded from static electricity or whatever. I remember hearing about it on radio or TV many years ago, back in the 1950s or 1960s, I think.
Old February 11th 17, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

beliefnet.com She survived Hitler and wants to warn America
Old February 12th 17, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 1:06:03 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Nabisco moved half of the jobs from its Chicago's plant to Salinas (Mexico) last year. Right now it is owned by Mondelez International.

What karab and dhuiduit said:http://www.engineering.com/AdvancedM...-to-Blame.aspx

Effing greedy corporations. Eff all the globalists!

Old February 12th 17, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wow this is a bigger problem than I ever imagined. Went to the grocery store today and found all Nabisco products on the shelf (Saltines, Oreo cookies, Ritz crackers, Graham crackers, et. al. too many to list) are made in Mexico. Don't confuse "distributed by a US based company with "Made In". I have wondered for some time why the saltines I bought always tasted stale. Now I know.

Also EVERYTHING by Keebler on the shelf (Club crakers, Chips Ahoy, et.el. again too many to list- were produced using "genetic engineering".

This is worth of a new thread. Effing ridiculous that our food isn't even produced in America.

Globalist *******s.
Old February 12th 17, 05:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, February 11, 2017 at 10:04:46 PM UTC-6, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

Wow this is a bigger problem than I ever imagined. Went to the grocery store today and found all Nabisco products on the shelf (Saltines, Oreo cookies, Ritz crackers, Graham crackers, et. al. too many to list) are made in Mexico. Don't confuse "distributed by a US based company with "Made In". I have wondered for some time why

the saltines I bought always tasted stale. Now I know.

Also EVERYTHING by Keebler on the shelf (Club crakers, Chips Ahoy, et.el. again too many to list- were produced using "genetic engineering".

This is worth of a new thread. Effing ridiculous that our food isn't even produced in America.

Globalist *******s.

Looking at boxes of Trisuits, Ritz, and Oreos at the store today all
were made in the US. I think you're just unlucky or making it up.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

I have a box of Honey Maid, Vanilla Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor, crackers. It doesn't say on the box where the crackers are made. Distributed by Mondelez Global LLC. East Hanover, New Jersey.
www.honeymaid.com
Old February 13th 17, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 10:09:40 AM UTC-6, DhiaDuit wrote:

I have a box of Honey Maid, Vanilla Natural Flavor With Other Natural Flavor, crackers. It doesn't say on the box where the crackers are made. Distributed by Mondelez Global LLC. East Hanover, New Jersey. www.honeymaid.com

Look at the expiration date on the package. The 2 letter code after the year will tell you where they are made.
MM= Monterrey, Mexico. MS= Salinas, Mexico.
Old February 13th 17, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Oroville Dam,,, www.drudgereport.com freerepublic.com Oroville Dam

URGENT: DhiaDuit Shortwave 0 October 29th 16 03:56 AM
[VARC] URGENT MESSAGE RE THIS SATURDAY (TOMORROW!) VARC via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 April 2nd 16 01:35 AM
Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Message! Kelly R Shortwave 0 June 21st 09 06:20 AM
looking for service manual for 747 urgent Andrew VK3BFA General 0 August 31st 06 09:36 AM
Urgent-ish favour required Richard Homebrew 8 January 27th 04 03:11 PM