Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th 17, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sirius/XM Radio

Anyone else fed up with them increasing the volume of commercials nearly 50% louder than regular programming? I know they aren't under FCC regs against doing that but Jeezus give us a break! You about get knocked out of your chair every time they go to a commercial.

And is the obnoxious idiot hustling a snoring contraption ever going to go away? Every other commercial is either him or the cheesy 1-800-Cars For Kids sing-songy assault. Nothing like have that annoying jingle rattling around inside your dome for the rest of the day!

If baseball season wasn't upcoming I'd cancel my subscription.