Old May 30th 17, 01:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default My and DhiaDuet's Summer Vacation Itinerary

I have been to Omaha before. In 1956, only passing (Oui,Oui, that old Brit TV show comedy, pizzin thru) through, going to Montana.
Old June 1st 17, 07:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 7:18:29 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
I have been to Omaha before. In 1956, only passing (Oui,Oui, that old Brit TV show comedy, pizzin thru) through, going to Montana.

I took my armed forces exams and physical in Omaha. Sworn in at the big old AFEES building in downtown Omaha. Scared the sheet out of me being in that big city. Couldn't sleep a wink in the hotel the night before. I'm a small town boy.

I guess they call the testing and exam centers MEPS in today's sissified military. Back when men were men they called it AFEES or something like that.
Old June 1st 17, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 1:03:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 7:18:29 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
I have been to Omaha before. In 1956, only passing (Oui,Oui, that old Brit TV show comedy, pizzin thru) through, going to Montana.

I took my armed forces exams and physical in Omaha. Sworn in at the big old AFEES building in downtown Omaha. Scared the sheet out of me being in that big city. Couldn't sleep a wink in the hotel the night before. I'm a small town boy.

I guess they call the testing and exam centers MEPS in today's sissified military. Back when men were men they called it AFEES or something like that.

Comedienne Roseanne Barr on Kathy Griffin: thegatewaypundit.com

Memo: DhiaDuet [email protected] Shortwave 21 February 7th 17 01:21 PM
Vacation Logs - 06/13/09 Mike[_2_] Shortwave 95 July 18th 09 07:46 AM
Bush Vacation I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 10 September 20th 05 01:53 AM
OT How I spent my summer vacation David Shortwave 38 September 13th 05 04:28 AM
AKC on vacation U Know Who CB 2 October 2nd 04 07:37 PM