Old June 4th 17, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tucker Carlson Owns Brain Washed Paris Accord Errand Boy

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 5:11:20 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
fred k. engels wrote:

Man Who Wants to be UK’s Next Prime Minister Appoints Communist Aide

http://posthorn.tumblr.com/post/1761...t-your-service

Breaking: Third terrorist attack in London. Terrorists target London bridge, borough market, Vauxhall thegatewaypundit.com ...Looka here, you don't ever want to own a Vauxhall car. Even the people who do hate them..
Old June 4th 17, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

The fully encrypted fox channel is all Kim all the time
The fully encrypted cnn is all Kim all the time

wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3iKy2T4DI

Epic beat down. I'm starting to wonder why these libtard flunkies agree to
come onto his program. Evidently they are so at odds with reality they think
they can win the day. I've been listening to his program since day one and
it hasn't happened yet.

The only thing Tucker seems to be able to take down is his pants.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

Old June 4th 17, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3iKy2T4DI

Epic beat down. I'm starting to wonder why these libtard flunkies agree to
come onto his program. Evidently they are so at odds with reality they
think
they can win the day. I've been listening to his program since day one and
it hasn't happened yet.

The only thing Tucker seems to be able to take down is his pants.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.
Former FEMA camp activities director. Head Strategic Writer. Former
Black Helicopter color consultant.

sfaw.wordpress.com An article says births are dropping around the world. ...Overcrowded planet, you say? Birthrate is down in Japan and Russia.

Tucker Carlson [email protected] Shortwave 17 April 15th 17 03:44 AM
OT Art Carlson Never Existed [email protected] Shortwave 3 December 18th 10 07:40 PM
OT Art Carlson Never Existed dave Shortwave 0 December 17th 10 01:33 PM
I washed my 30L-1 Steve CB 2 January 28th 09 01:52 PM
YV0 Aves Island almost washed away by hurricane R. Radloff Dx 1 November 24th 07 06:04 AM