Old June 4th 17, 03:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Amateur Radio Regulations Question

Is it legal for ham radio operators to rebroadcast radio programs on the amateur radio bands?

I know there is a prohibition against "broadcasting" but I suppose there is a gray area that allows license holders to get away with replaying whatever propaganda they want to air.

The lame Liberty Net has a hick from Georgia that broadcasts long spiels from wing nut preachers et.al. Besides being dreadfully boring I always wonder if that is legal. Is it?

The Liberty Net also blatantly violates the laws against using profanity on the air waves. Vic, the net moderator being one of the most frequent culprits.

Sad state of affairs in the world of amateur radio today. I remember when one could tune in and listen to intelligent and high quality nets on the bands.
Old June 5th 17, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hi,
as I live in Europe, I cannot answer your question.
BUT: You look interesting to me as I saw another posting of you which was in favour of the present president of the US.
You are the first person I have heard of who is defending the present president.
Here in europe we are fed with negative propaganda throughout. For that reason I would be glad to enter in an email conversation with you and to learn how world looks like from your perspective.
Please send me an email to
looking forward

regards
Eberhard Hewicker
in Germany

Old June 6th 17, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Where's ARRL in all this?

wrote in message

Is it legal for ham radio operators to rebroadcast radio programs on the
amateur radio bands?

I know there is a prohibition against "broadcasting" but I suppose there is
a gray area that allows license holders to get away with replaying whatever
propaganda they want to air.

The lame Liberty Net has a hick from Georgia that broadcasts long spiels
from wing nut preachers et.al. Besides being dreadfully boring I always
wonder if that is legal. Is it?

The Liberty Net also blatantly violates the laws against using profanity on
the air waves. Vic, the net moderator being one of the most frequent
culprits.

Sad state of affairs in the world of amateur radio today. I remember when
one could tune in and listen to intelligent and high quality nets on the
bands.

New Regulations for Amateur Radiocommunications in Portugal. CT1FBF Antenna 1 May 22nd 09 05:37 PM
Executive Powers and FCC regulations Dave[_17_] Shortwave 6 November 12th 08 04:22 AM
Patent regulations art Antenna 1 September 5th 06 01:18 PM
FCC regulations regarding amateur radio? Where to find? TrueAmerican General 2 December 4th 04 06:23 PM
FCC regulations regarding amateur radio? Where to find? TrueAmerican Policy 2 December 4th 04 06:23 PM