Old June 16th 17, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Definitely a near Earth Asteroid last night.

jimstone.is ...He said it had two mountains, or a velley on it. Only about 100 or 150 miles up.
Old June 16th 17, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Holy Bat ****!

Old June 18th 17, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, June 16, 2017 at 3:48:10 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Holy Bat ****!

U.S.S. Fitzgerald got 'zapped' by the ACX Crystal cargo ship. ...Somebody EFFED UP!!! www.americanthinker.com Something is fishy about the USS Fitzgerald story we are getting from the media.
Old June 18th 17, 04:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.vesselfinder.com ACX Crystal Container Ship is now in port in Shinagawa, Japan ...I wonders iffen they tarned thet thar TRANSPONDER and the LIGHTS back on after that leetle 'mishap'?
Old June 18th 17, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

jimstone.is ...He said it had two mountains, or a velley on it.
Only about 100 or 150 miles up.

U.S.S. Fitzgerald got 'zapped' by the ACX Crystal cargo ship. ...Somebody EFFED UP!!! www.americanthinker.com Something is fishy about the USS Fitzgerald story we are getting from the media.

Everything I've read in the media about the collision has been quoted
from various sources in the US Navy.

What is the Navy saying that's fishy?

Old June 18th 17, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.linkedin.com Accessing the USS Fitzgerald collision with the ACX Crystal ...It says before the collision there was some trouble and somewhere along it's pathway the ACX Crystal did a U Turn and the Transponder was turned on, as mandated by the International Maritime Organization.
Old June 18th 17, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

jimstone.is ...He said it had two mountains, or a velley on it.
Only about 100 or 150 miles up.

U.S.S. Fitzgerald got 'zapped' by the ACX Crystal cargo ship. ...Somebody EFFED UP!!! www.americanthinker.com Something is fishy about the USS Fitzgerald story we are getting from the media.

www.vesselfinder.com ACX Crystal Container Ship is now in port in Shinagawa, Japan ...I wonders iffen they tarned thet thar TRANSPONDER and the LIGHTS back on after that leetle 'mishap'?

Shouldn't the Navy destroyer have a pretty good radar system? How long
was that freighter on radar?

I suppose the Navy will issue a report in a month or two. So far, the
Navy hasn't said much about the causes of this collision.
Old June 18th 17, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

jimstone.is ...He said it had two mountains, or a velley on it.
Only about 100 or 150 miles up.

U.S.S. Fitzgerald got 'zapped' by the ACX Crystal cargo ship. ...Somebody EFFED UP!!! www.americanthinker.com Something is fishy about the USS Fitzgerald story we are getting from the media.

Everything I've read in the media about the collision has been quoted
from various sources in the US Navy.

What is the Navy saying that's fishy?

www.linkedin.com Accessing the USS Fitzgerald collision with the ACX Crystal ...It says before the collision there was some trouble and somewhere along it's pathway the ACX Crystal did a U Turn and the Transponder was turned on, as mandated by the International Maritime Organization.

I don't know how this stuff works, but it seems the tracking is done
with the GPS transponder. Since it was tracked, the GPS transponder
seems to have been on. I can't imagine turning the transponder off
would make that enormous freighter invisible to the Fitzgerald's radar,
anyway.

Just for giggles, I looked up a couple of things about the collision.

The ACX Crystal has a gross weight of 29 tons. It was going about 15
mph when it hit the Fitzgerald.

The Fitzgerald weighs less than 9 tons.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/acx-cr...er-ship-photo/

It would be very fishy if the Navy claimed the ACX Crystal chased down
and rammed a well operating USS Fitzgerald with an alert crew.

Old June 18th 17, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

analogdial wrote:

The ACX Crystal has a gross weight of 29 tons. It was going about 15
mph when it hit the Fitzgerald.

The Fitzgerald weighs less than 9 tons.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/acx-cr...er-ship-photo/

Well, that's silly of me. The Crystal weighs 29,000 tons. The
Fitzgerald weighs less than 9,000 tons.
Old June 18th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

U.S. Navy will probally give out more info, whenever. Meanwhile, Russian Yacht 'hijacked by North Korea' - Tensions threaten to explode in the region. www.conspiracyoutpost.com