Old July 6th 17, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Never mind

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 9:07:17 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
BREAKING!!!! BREAKING!!!!
Missile into the Sea of hot sauce
The fully encrypted fox channel is all Kim all the time
The fully encrypted cnn is all Kim all the time
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 10:18:59 PM UTC-5, George Cornelius wrote:
Discussing killfiles, (George Cornelius) wrote:
Extreme behavior requires extreme measures.

Never mind.

--
Emily Litella

[The kill file seemed to be making the ancient character
cell newsreader, already stressed out by high article
sequence numbers and far more newsgroups to index through
than its developers ever imagined, behave in an unstable
manner. Or be even more unstable than before. So the
kill file is gone. Not that I wasn't cheating and
eventually reading the killee's posts anyway. Having
watched groups descend into chaos I have decided that
a close knit group is not destroyed by the off-topic
discussions but by deliberate sabotage. So I am
sensitive to people who are just present to undermine.]

Killfiles are like polls, they don't mean anything.
...Illinois ranked second least patriotic state in USA. New Jersey
is the least patriotic state.
www.redstatewatcher.com

History channel, Sunday night. Two hours Documentary about Amelia Earhart.
Old July 6th 17, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

coconut crabs (Birgus latro) were, forced to eat FLY SPY Amelia Earhart
intercepting Jap radio comms
like about those ****heads over at Enigma 2000, only morons would paid for
fully encrypted HISTORY channel cable propaganda
The fully encrypted HISTORY channel being fully encrypted is an
embarrassment to the nation, a danger to the world.
The fully encrypted HISTORY channel is all Hilter all the time

Old July 7th 17, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.redstatewatcher.com Pence told NASA that Americans will put boots on the ground on Mars.

Old July 7th 17, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Spiro Resigned less than a year before Nixon Resigned. www.yournewswire.com Florida school ditches common core - Soars to Number One. ...Seeee,,, they didn't resign.

A Legend In His Own Mind K4YZ Policy 0 December 17th 06 08:55 PM
WGN 720 kHz - Philosophy Of Mind SeeingEyeDog Shortwave 1 January 12th 06 05:25 AM
Keep an open mind. news.blueyonder.co.uk Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 11:46 AM
I have changed my mind WA8ULX Policy 23 October 1st 03 03:21 AM
Speak your mind... Hamguy Swap 0 July 6th 03 12:03 AM