Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2015
Posts: 100
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 9:11:17 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF


Fred, Fred, Fred ... you seem to have a fixation on my ... *enormity* .. know what I mean?

Maybe you DO need to go see the minister and have a prayer vigil to see if you can get some divine intervention on that .. fixation .. with my ... *enormity* .. and get your mind back on healthy heterosexual relationships ... and be less fixated on my ... *enormity*. Know what I mean, Fred?

I'm sure DD would agree, you'd be happier thinking about things other than my ... *enormity*.

And I assure you, Fred, tens of millions of shortwave listeners all over the world are enjoying The Great Liberty Nit-WIt-Net each and EVERY week. Nothing fake about the net .. nothing fake about the enjoyment.

You should tune in sometime. Don't have a radio? Ebay or Amazon either one can have one on your doorstep in time for this week's episode of .. you guessed it ..

The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ! ! !

I hope to see you there – hundreds of millions of listeners will be on board, so tune in early to get a good seat.

With every good wish.Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*
http://www.keven.albert.strum.comÂ*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com


  #12   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

Because you enormous FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS
enormous nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF:
http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is definitely fake
tens of millions of shortwave listeners all over the world are enjoying The
Great Liberty Nit-WIt-Net each and EVERY week
is enormous definitely fake
hundreds of millions of listeners
is enormous definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

  #13   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2015
Posts: 100
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 2:27:49 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you enormous FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS enormous nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF:


Fred, Fred, Fred ... again with the enormity of my ... "you-know-what" ... already ..

Maybe you need to go see the shrink instead of the minister.

You know .. tell him all about your obsession with my *enormity* ... maybe he has a pill you can take.

Just trying to help.

I'm sure DD would agree that you need to talk to a professional.

With every good wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0 ..
http://www.enormous.liberty.nit.wit.net.org
http://www.fred.is.obsessed.with.my.enormity.net
http://www.fred.needs.to.go.see.a.shrink.com
  #14   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

Just trying to help.
http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
you need to talk to a professional
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on posting THIS
enormous nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF
here's his web site
http://3950.net/
go ahead Keven Albert Strum ****head try shutting him down

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 2:27:49 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you enormous FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS
enormous nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF:


Fred, Fred, Fred ... again with the enormity of my ... "you-know-what" ...
already ..

Maybe you need to go see the shrink instead of the minister.

You know .. tell him all about your obsession with my *enormity* ... maybe
he has a pill you can take.

Just trying to help.

I'm sure DD would agree that you need to talk to a professional.

With every good wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0 ..
http://www.enormous.liberty.nit.wit.net.org
http://www.fred.is.obsessed.with.my.enormity.net
http://www.fred.needs.to.go.see.a.shrink.com

  #15   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2015
Posts: 100
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
here's his web site http://3950.net/ go ahead Keven Albert Strum ****head try shutting him down


No no no Fred .. don't want to shut him down.

In fact I've posted audio clips from his site before.

I hope you enjoyed them .. *enormously* ... get it ? ? ?

Now tune in this coming Saturday night and enjoy The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net with the rest of us.

50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.

Tune in and see why.

With every good wish ...

Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
http://kevin.albert.strum.com
http://the.great.liberty.nit.wit.net.net



  #16   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is enormously* ... get it definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.
is enormous definitely fake
you need to talk to a professional
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on from
http://3950.net/ and don't want to shut him down With every good wish FAKE
****head Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0 is enormous definitely fake
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
here's his web site http://3950.net/ go ahead Keven Albert Strum ****head
try shutting him down


No no no Fred .. don't want to shut him down.

In fact I've posted audio clips from his site before.

I hope you enjoyed them .. *enormously* ... get it ? ? ?

Now tune in this coming Saturday night and enjoy The Great Liberty
Nit-Wit-Net with the rest of us.

50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.

Tune in and see why.

With every good wish ...

Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
http://kevin.albert.strum.com
http://the.great.liberty.nit.wit.net.net

  #17   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?


"fred k. engels" wrote in message news
http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is enormously* ... get it definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.
is enormous definitely fake
you need to talk to a professional
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on from
http://3950.net/ and don't want to shut him down With every good wish FAKE
****head Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0 is enormous definitely fake
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
here's his web site http://3950.net/ go ahead Keven Albert Strum ****head
try shutting him down


No no no Fred .. don't want to shut him down.

In fact I've posted audio clips from his site before.

I hope you enjoyed them .. *enormously* ... get it ? ? ?

Now tune in this coming Saturday night and enjoy The Great Liberty
Nit-Wit-Net with the rest of us.

50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.

Tune in and see why.

With every good wish ...

Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
http://kevin.albert.strum.com
http://the.great.liberty.nit.wit.net.net

  #18   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
is enormously definitely fake
"fred k. engels" wrote in message news
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?


"fred k. engels" wrote in message news
http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is enormously* ... get it definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.
is enormous definitely fake
you need to talk to a professional
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on from
http://3950.net/ and don't want to shut him down With every good wish FAKE
****head Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0 is enormous definitely fake
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
here's his web site http://3950.net/ go ahead Keven Albert Strum ****head
try shutting him down


No no no Fred .. don't want to shut him down.

In fact I've posted audio clips from his site before.

I hope you enjoyed them .. *enormously* ... get it ? ? ?

Now tune in this coming Saturday night and enjoy The Great Liberty
Nit-Wit-Net with the rest of us.

50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.

Tune in and see why.

With every good wish ...

Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
http://kevin.albert.strum.com
http://the.great.liberty.nit.wit.net.net

  #19   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Feb 2015
Posts: 100
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 11:08:53 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
is enormously definitely fake


Now Fred you say all this is FAKE ... maybe they're real ... and maybe your firewall settings won't let you go there.

Ever think about that? Hmmmm ? ? ?

Oh .. Fred .. do you ever tune in and listen to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-net?

With every Good Wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.enormously_not_fake.net
http://www.fred.should.tune.in.to.th....w it.net.com
  #20   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ? is enormously definitely fake

http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is enormously* ... get it definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.
is enormously definitely fake
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.enormously_not_fake.net
http://www.fred.should.tune.in.to.th....w it.net.com
you need to talk to a professional
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on from
http://3950.net/ and don't want to shut him down With every good wish FAKE
****head Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0 is enormous definitely fake

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 11:08:53 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
is enormously definitely fake


Now Fred you say all this is FAKE ... maybe they're real ... and maybe your
firewall settings won't let you go there.

Ever think about that? Hmmmm ? ? ?

Oh .. Fred .. do you ever tune in and listen to The Great Liberty
Nit-Wit-net?

With every Good Wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.enormously_not_fake.net
http://www.fred.should.tune.in.to.th....w it.net.com



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are .... you .... ready .... for .... The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ?? ? Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 2 June 12th 17 03:26 PM
Are you ready ... for .. another .. GREAT LIBERTY NIT-WIT-NET ? ? ? Keven Albert Strum[_2_] Shortwave 0 March 4th 17 02:57 PM
Get ready for another exciting episode of The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net. DhiaDuit Shortwave 7 February 21st 15 06:43 AM
Great Liberty Net 3.950 Egg Noggins Policy 0 December 18th 05 07:12 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017