Old July 27th 17, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Are you ready for The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ? ? ?

On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 9:11:17 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF

Fred, Fred, Fred ... you seem to have a fixation on my ... *enormity* .. know what I mean?

Maybe you DO need to go see the minister and have a prayer vigil to see if you can get some divine intervention on that .. fixation .. with my ... *enormity* .. and get your mind back on healthy heterosexual relationships ... and be less fixated on my ... *enormity*. Know what I mean, Fred?

I'm sure DD would agree, you'd be happier thinking about things other than my ... *enormity*.

And I assure you, Fred, tens of millions of shortwave listeners all over the world are enjoying The Great Liberty Nit-WIt-Net each and EVERY week. Nothing fake about the net .. nothing fake about the enjoyment.

You should tune in sometime. Don't have a radio? Ebay or Amazon either one can have one on your doorstep in time for this week's episode of .. you guessed it ..

The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net ! ! !

I hope to see you there – hundreds of millions of listeners will be on board, so tune in early to get a good seat.

With every good wish.Â*

Keven Albert Strum.Â*
http://www.keven.albert.strum.comÂ*
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.orgÂ*
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com

Old July 27th 17, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Because you enormous FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS
enormous nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF:
http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is definitely fake
tens of millions of shortwave listeners all over the world are enjoying The
Great Liberty Nit-WIt-Net each and EVERY week
is enormous definitely fake
hundreds of millions of listeners
is enormous definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

Old July 27th 17, 08:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 2:27:49 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
Because you enormous FAKE ****head get an enormous hard-on posting THIS enormous nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF:

Fred, Fred, Fred ... again with the enormity of my ... "you-know-what" ... already ..

Maybe you need to go see the shrink instead of the minister.

You know .. tell him all about your obsession with my *enormity* ... maybe he has a pill you can take.

Just trying to help.

I'm sure DD would agree that you need to talk to a professional.

With every good wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0 ..
http://www.enormous.liberty.nit.wit.net.org
http://www.fred.is.obsessed.with.my.enormity.net
http://www.fred.needs.to.go.see.a.shrink.com
Old July 27th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Just trying to help.
http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is definitely fake
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net
is enormous definitely fake
you need to talk to a professional
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on posting THIS
enormous nobody gives a **** Nit-Wit-Net FAKE HAM STUFF
here's his web site
http://3950.net/
go ahead Keven Albert Strum ****head try shutting him down

Old July 28th 17, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 6:56:09 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
here's his web site http://3950.net/ go ahead Keven Albert Strum ****head try shutting him down

No no no Fred .. don't want to shut him down.

In fact I've posted audio clips from his site before.

I hope you enjoyed them .. *enormously* ... get it ? ? ?

Now tune in this coming Saturday night and enjoy The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net with the rest of us.

50 million SWL enthusiasts *can't* be wrong.

Tune in and see why.

With every good wish ...

Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
http://kevin.albert.strum.com
http://the.great.liberty.nit.wit.net.net

Old July 28th 17, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.keven.albert.strum.com
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.kevin.alfred.strom.has.di...it.wit.net.com
is enormous definitely fake
WB4AI0
is enormously* ... get it definitely fake
Because you enormous FAKE ****head who gets an enormous hard-on from
http://3950.net/ and don't want to shut him down With every good wish FAKE
****head Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0 is enormous definitely fake

Old July 28th 17, 04:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 11:08:53 PM UTC-4, fred k. engels wrote:
http://www.fred.gets.it.after.all.org
is enormously definitely fake

Now Fred you say all this is FAKE ... maybe they're real ... and maybe your firewall settings won't let you go there.

Ever think about that? Hmmmm ? ? ?

Oh .. Fred .. do you ever tune in and listen to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-net?

With every Good Wish ..

Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org
http://www.enormously_not_fake.net