Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old July 26th 17, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2009
Posts: 776
Default so-called "fake news"

trumpo-the-Clown just doesn't get it. He is making the thousand year old
mistake of blaming the messenger.

If trump would stop doing and saying asshole things, the media would
have nothing to report.

  #2   Report Post  
Old July 26th 17, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default so-called "fake news"

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

"Joe from Kokomo" wrote in message news
trumpo-the-Clown just doesn't get it. He is making the thousand year old
mistake of blaming the messenger.

If trump would stop doing and saying asshole things, the media would
have nothing to report.

  #3   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default so-called "fake news"

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

trumpo-the-Clown just doesn't get it. He is making the thousand year old
mistake of blaming the messenger.

If trump would stop doing and saying asshole things, the media would
have nothing to report.


Sure, he gets it. TRUMP has done enough asshole things in the last 40
years to keep the Justice Department and the media busy for the next
century.

Today's distracting embarassment hurts less.

  #4   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,213
Default so-called "fake news"

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 2:55:30 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

trumpo-the-Clown just doesn't get it. He is making the thousand year old
mistake of blaming the messenger.

If trump would stop doing and saying asshole things, the media would
have nothing to report.


Sure, he gets it. TRUMP has done enough asshole things in the last 40
years to keep the Justice Department and the media busy for the next
century.

Today's distracting embarassment hurts less.


You Want To Know What Happened? www.redstatewatcher.com
  #5   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default so-called "fake news"

fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
Not only that they lie about the facts:
"Iran has never successfully placed a satellite into orbit."
WRONG!!!
They are the 9th nation to do it!!!!!!!!!!
"analogdial" wrote in message news
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

trumpo-the-Clown just doesn't get it. He is making the thousand year old
mistake of blaming the messenger.

If trump would stop doing and saying asshole things, the media would
have nothing to report.


Sure, he gets it. TRUMP has done enough asshole things in the last 40
years to keep the Justice Department and the media busy for the next
century.

Today's distracting embarassment hurts less.


  #6   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 104
Default so-called "fake news"

On 7/27/2017 4:17 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 2:55:30 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

trumpo-the-Clown just doesn't get it. He is making the thousand year old
mistake of blaming the messenger.

If trump would stop doing and saying asshole things, the media would
have nothing to report.


Sure, he gets it. TRUMP has done enough asshole things in the last 40
years to keep the Justice Department and the media busy for the next
century.

Today's distracting embarassment hurts less.


You Want To Know What Happened? www.redstatewatcher.com

I'll tell ya what's happening; Trumpo-The-Clowns, Vet cuts are
already killing off a lot of the older Vets. The asshole draft-dodger
should be shot. "Insane-Clown-President".

Let me see here- Every time the clown goes golfing- it cost the
American tax payer- 3 mil. If he makes a weekend of it in N.J.
it cost you guys 7.4 mil for the 2.5 days.
If asshole trump goes to Fla. 3 days cost the tax payers 9.8 mil.
What a wonderful job, this asshole, had given to him. Thanks Larry.

The orange haired clown is "not well". Next election, he should/will
set the repugs back about 75 to 100 years. The party may never recover.
And I will say they deserve it.
  #7   Report Post  
Old July 27th 17, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default so-called "fake news"

drifter wrote:


The orange haired clown is "not well". Next election, he should/will
set the repugs back about 75 to 100 years. The party may never recover.
And I will say they deserve it.


Don't discount the continual stupidity of the Democrats. There's a
pretty good chance they will stand for NOTHING except "We're not
TRUMP".

The Republicans will stand for SOMETHING. SOMETHING STUPID, but
something nonetheless.



  #8   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,213
Default so-called "fake news"

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 4:45:03 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
drifter wrote:


The orange haired clown is "not well". Next election, he should/will
set the repugs back about 75 to 100 years. The party may never recover.
And I will say they deserve it.


Don't discount the continual stupidity of the Democrats. There's a
pretty good chance they will stand for NOTHING except "We're not
TRUMP".

The Republicans will stand for SOMETHING. SOMETHING STUPID, but
something nonetheless.


www.dailycaller.com jeff sessions and civil assets forfeiture, he recused himself from the Russian thing and he is too CHICKEN to go after hillary's emails. Trump likes scaramucci because Trump thinks scaramucci looks the part. Blue ringed Octopussys may not look the part but they are among the most Dangerous animals on Earth.
  #9   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default so-called "fake news"

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.dailycaller.com jeff sessions and civil assets forfeiture,


OK, that's a GREAT reason to fire Sessions. Except:

"Trump invites sheriff to 'destroy' Texas state lawmaker who opposes
asset forfeiture"

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...e-texas-234740

he recused himself from the Russian thing


Properly so. Maybe the only thing Sessions got right.


and he is too CHICKEN to go after hillary's emails.


If Hillary is in the clink, who will screw up the Democratic Party for
2018/20?

  #10   Report Post  
Old July 28th 17, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2017
Posts: 122
Default so-called "fake news"

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever. Right ? ? ?

"analogdial" wrote in message news
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.dailycaller.com jeff sessions and civil assets forfeiture,


OK, that's a GREAT reason to fire Sessions. Except:

"Trump invites sheriff to 'destroy' Texas state lawmaker who opposes
asset forfeiture"

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...e-texas-234740

he recused himself from the Russian thing


Properly so. Maybe the only thing Sessions got right.


and he is too CHICKEN to go after hillary's emails.


If Hillary is in the clink, who will screw up the Democratic Party for
2018/20?



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"SatCon One"--Fake concerts in 1980 [email protected] Broadcasting 1 February 27th 16 03:03 PM
The nature of Free Space (Once called, "The Lumeniferous Aether") gareth Antenna 38 September 14th 15 10:48 PM
(OT) : Kill-File the Initials "RHF" : Accept No Fake Phony Little'rhf's RHF Shortwave 3 November 9th 08 07:14 AM
What's in a "wall wart" so-called "transformer"? [email protected] Homebrew 9 September 26th 06 06:45 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017