Old July 30th 17, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Big mouth scaramucci

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 9:11:24 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 7:34:58 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

www.redstatewatcher.com Breaking: Bombshell revealed in Scaramucci divorce!

New York loudmouth liberal goes full stop k00k and the 9 months pregnant
wife divorces him.

Q) Could there a pattern here?

A) No. Trophy Wife #3 is not 9 months pregnant.

That married Irish woman would say, They sure do have the ''CHEEK''! Yesterday I told her to step over to the Rolls Royce factory (owned by BMW nowadays) in Goodwood (she lives in Bognor Regis, near Chichester/Goodwood) and tell them to check out what Jim Stone www.jimstone.is said about the new Rolls Royce Pimpmobile Ghetto cars.She said it is ****ing the rain, not going over there! Then I told her Rolls Royce built a factory in Springfield, Massachusetts back around 1929 and the American built Rolls Royce cars were better that the built in England Rolls Royce cars. This is true, the American built Rolls Royce cars had American made transmissions and American made wiring systems and some other American parts and stuff. Rolls Royce phony excuse for closing down the American factory was that in America they were not selling as many cars as they wanted to. The ROARING TWENTIES, give me a break! Real truth is the American built Rolls Royce care were better. I have a big old book about that. I told that married Irish woman again to step over to Rolls Royce in Goodwood and look in their history books. She retired a couple of years from being a Data Manager at West Sussex County Council, she can tell Rolls Royce she needs to know. She isn't a dummy though, I doubt that she will go to Rolls Royce/Goodwood. She drives a little Fiat Punto car, she isn't 'studying' any Rolls Royce cars

If the American parts were better, why didn't Rolls just import them
into England?

You know how those Brits like to brag about ''British engineering''. America makes stuff much better. Scaramucci didn't see his new baby boy untill the boy was four days old. www.redstatewatcher.com www.redwirenews.com D.C. isn't THAT Far from NYC.
Old July 30th 17, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/30/2017 9:50 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 7/27/2017 10:50 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Look at the things he said about Trump

On 7/28/2017 11:55 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Better yet, look at the things scaramucci said in a public interview
with the press:

* dropping no end of "f-bombs"
* said Bannon was "sucking his own c**k"

Then he has the bare-faced nerve to blame his bad language on the
reporter.

Forgot to mention this earlier...

Scaramucci does not appear to understand the difference between "on the
record" and "off the record" -- and yet this moron is the White House
Communications Director???

Just a cry baby like his boss trumpo, always blame somebody else.

I can just imagine these 2 big egos under the same roof. "BOOM".
Old July 30th 17, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sunday, July 30, 2017 at 1:07:53 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 7/30/2017 9:50 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 7/27/2017 10:50 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Look at the things he said about Trump

On 7/28/2017 11:55 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Better yet, look at the things scaramucci said in a public interview
with the press:

* dropping no end of "f-bombs"
* said Bannon was "sucking his own c**k"

Then he has the bare-faced nerve to blame his bad language on the
reporter.

Forgot to mention this earlier...

Scaramucci does not appear to understand the difference between "on the
record" and "off the record" -- and yet this moron is the White House
Communications Director???

Just a cry baby like his boss trumpo, always blame somebody else.

I can just imagine these 2 big egos under the same roof. "BOOM".

Lucas, British ''engineering'' wiring harnesses for cars and trucks,,,, Brits call it, Lucas the Prince of Darkness. Ask some Brits about that, they will tell ya.
Old July 30th 17, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Lucas, British ''engineering'' wiring harnesses for cars and trucks,,,, Brits call it, Lucas the Prince of Darkness. Ask some Brits about that, they will tell ya.

Did you see the pictures of the Rolls that was sold at Doc Scott's
estate sale? The underhood shots showed a GM airconditioner compressor.
Back then, Rolls sourced their AC compressors from GM. They sourced
their automatic transmissions from GM, too.

Old July 30th 17, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Yep, Scaramucci is a Fake and a Phony and everybody knows it.

Maybe not everybody. I'll bet The Great and Powerful TRUMP buys
Scaramucci's bull****.

Old July 31st 17, 02:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Portland 'sanctuary' releases illegal alien,,, www.drudgereport.com and Minneapolis/St.Paul,,,,, and Youtube Illegals set up MASSIVE camp in Santa Ana, California,,,, ...Is America FINI?
Old July 31st 17, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Yep, Scaramucci is a Fake and a Phony and everybody knows it.

Maybe not everybody. I'll bet The Great and Powerful TRUMP buys
Scaramucci's bull****.

Portland 'sanctuary' releases illegal alien,,, www.drudgereport.com and Minneapolis/St.Paul,,,,, and Youtube Illegals set up MASSIVE camp in Santa Ana, California,,,, ...Is America FINI?

megyn kelly's Sunday show has been YANKED OFF the air due to POOR RATINGS. Her Sunday show is FINI!
Old July 31st 17, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/27/2017 10:50 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Look at the things he said about Trump

On 7/28/2017 11:55 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Better yet, look at the things scarmucci said in a public interview with
the press:

* dropping no end of "f-bombs"
* said Bannon was "sucking his own c**k"

Then he has the bare-faced nerve to blame his bad language on the reporter.

As ol' Joe has said many a time, trump -- and now his stooges -- are an
embarrassment to the nation. I imagine the rest of the world probably
doesn't think very much of scaramucci either.

Maybe he ought to quit the White House, learn how to do the fandango and
apply to be on "Dancing With the Stars".

In any event, give it a few months and trumpo will probably throw
scaramucci under the bus (although it *is* getting a bit crowded under
there).

Breaking news [7/31]: that asshole Scaramucci just "resigned".

Ol' Joe was right, but I thought it would be a few months before trumpo
threw Scaramucci under the bus, not just 11 days!

And it sure *is* getting crowded under that bus. But don't worry,
trumpo-the-Clown said his White House is "running like a fine-tuned
machine". Yeah, right...just another trumpo lie.

Bwahahahahaha....

Old July 31st 17, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 7/31/2017 3:01 PM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

The rumor is, as I said, 2 Big Egos under the same roof. The
"Insane-Clown-President" hated someone else in the lime-light.
So by by "Moochie".
Old July 31st 17, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tickles the coon dog crap out of me! www.drudgereport.com mooch in, mooch out. Gen. Kelly told him to hit he road!