Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old August 10th 17, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 211
Default NYC RATS

On 8/9/2017 5:29 PM, analogdial wrote:
drifter wrote:

The only rat from NYC is "Trumpo-The-Clown". He jumped into the WH.
JimStone is a known internet kook. You just love those guys. Thanks Larry.


Maybe the Feds will put Blago and The Magnificent TRUMP in the same cell
with ONLY ONE MIRROR!!


Now that would be a wonderful thing. 2 big-Big-BIG- egos in one cell
would be fun to watch....

  #12   Report Post  
Old August 10th 17, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 211
Default NYC RATS

On 8/9/2017 10:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.mvariety.com Guam remains calm after commie govt threats.
...Guess which commie Govt I am talking about.


Ahh... Trumpo ?
  #13   Report Post  
Old August 10th 17, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 211
Default NYC RATS

On 8/9/2017 10:25 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 9:22:09 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.mvariety.com Guam remains calm after commie govt threats.
...Guess which commie Govt I am talking about.


Don't you get it? All U.S. prezes 'do war' at the behest/bidding of Israel.


On "PLanet Larry". They do a lot of strange **** there...
  #14   Report Post  
Old August 10th 17, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default NYC RATS

drifter wrote:

On 8/9/2017 5:29 PM, analogdial wrote:
drifter wrote:

The only rat from NYC is "Trumpo-The-Clown". He jumped into the WH.
JimStone is a known internet kook. You just love those guys. Thanks Larry.


Maybe the Feds will put Blago and The Magnificent TRUMP in the same cell
with ONLY ONE MIRROR!!


Now that would be a wonderful thing. 2 big-Big-BIG- egos in one cell
would be fun to watch....


Blago vs. The Great Man
10 years younger 10 years older
4-mer boxer 4F
convict con artist

"YOU'RE MY APPRENTICE, NOW! -- BITCH!!!"
  #15   Report Post  
Old August 10th 17, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2017
Posts: 103
Default NYC RATS

Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"drifter" wrote in message
...

On 8/9/2017 10:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.mvariety.com Guam remains calm after commie govt threats.
...Guess which commie Govt I am talking about.


Ahh... Trumpo ?



  #16   Report Post  
Old August 11th 17, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,217
Default NYC RATS

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:01:00 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"drifter" wrote in message
...

On 8/9/2017 10:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.mvariety.com Guam remains calm after commie govt threats.
...Guess which commie Govt I am talking about.


Ahh... Trumpo ?


mueller, just a Swamp Rat. www.fmshooter.com www.americanlookout.com
  #17   Report Post  
Old August 11th 17, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2017
Posts: 103
Default NYC RATS

HOLY ****!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!
Bomb shelter sales skyrocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:01:00 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"drifter" wrote in message
...

On 8/9/2017 10:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.mvariety.com Guam remains calm after commie govt threats.
...Guess which commie Govt I am talking about.


Ahh... Trumpo ?


mueller, just a Swamp Rat. www.fmshooter.com www.americanlookout.com

  #18   Report Post  
Old August 11th 17, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,217
Default NYC RATS

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 1:37:19 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!
Bomb shelter sales skyrocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:01:00 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"drifter" wrote in message
...

On 8/9/2017 10:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.mvariety.com Guam remains calm after commie govt threats.
...Guess which commie Govt I am talking about.


Ahh... Trumpo ?


mueller, just a Swamp Rat. www.fmshooter.com www.americanlookout.com


Another RAT, NYC is Famous for RATS. www.americanlookout.com megyn kelly's co-workers at nbc news (nothing but communism) are already 'outraged'
  #19   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,217
Default NYC RATS

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 2:11:55 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 1:37:19 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!
Bomb shelter sales skyrocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:01:00 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"drifter" wrote in message
...

On 8/9/2017 10:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.mvariety.com Guam remains calm after commie govt threats.
...Guess which commie Govt I am talking about.


Ahh... Trumpo ?


mueller, just a Swamp Rat. www.fmshooter.com www.americanlookout.com


Another RAT, NYC is Famous for RATS. www.americanlookout.com megyn kelly's co-workers at nbc news (nothing but communism) are already 'outraged'


vox.com A South Korean Journalist Explains Why Her Country Isn't Panicking ...They don't have their bowels in an uproar about Trumpy boy and Kimmy boy
  #20   Report Post  
Old August 12th 17, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jul 2017
Posts: 103
Default NYC RATS

This war will a few 8 star generals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/i...0112133034.jpg
"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 2:11:55 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 1:37:19 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
HOLY ****!!!!!! Jesus Christ!!!
Bomb shelter sales skyrocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message
...

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 8:01:00 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Breaking! Breaking! Breaking!

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism,
xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.

"drifter" wrote in message
...

On 8/9/2017 10:22 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
www.mvariety.com Guam remains calm after commie govt threats.
...Guess which commie Govt I am talking about.


Ahh... Trumpo ?


mueller, just a Swamp Rat. www.fmshooter.com
www.americanlookout.com


Another RAT, NYC is Famous for RATS. www.americanlookout.com megyn
kelly's co-workers at nbc news (nothing but communism) are already
'outraged'


vox.com A South Korean Journalist Explains Why Her Country Isn't Panicking
....They don't have their bowels in an uproar about Trumpy boy and Kimmy boy



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[IW5EDI] D-Rats 0.3.3 Download IW5EDI via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Moderated 0 August 30th 16 05:59 AM
America: a haven for these rats... SW_man Shortwave 29 May 15th 10 03:23 PM
Merry Christmas Lab Rats! Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 11 December 26th 09 05:47 AM
OT Rats none Shortwave 0 December 17th 08 02:59 PM
VOA station at Marathon---cause of 8 Lb rats? Radioman390 Shortwave 0 July 13th 04 11:58 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017