Old August 26th 17, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Race.

DhiaDuit wrote:

I am only looking at slavery all over the World. www.redstatewatcher.com Germany Surrenders--- Look what just happened! (Click on and listen to it) ...We Beat Germany in two World wars, and now the muzzis OWN Them. they can thank chancellor angela merkel for that sheet. Perhaps Limey Land is next.

It's FUN! to verifiy facts:

Muslim percentage of the population in UK -- 4.4%

Muslim percentage of the population in England -- 5%

Muslim percentage of the population in Germany -- 5.7%

Muslim percentage of the population in Russia -- at least 6%

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7476526.html

https://www.thelocal.de/20161214/thi...ive-in-germany
Old August 26th 17, 02:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

www.dailywire.com Statue of Revoluntionary War Here decapitated. ...in Ohio.

That George Soros sure gets around for an old guy.

Old August 26th 17, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/26/2017 9:52 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

I am only looking at slavery all over the World. www.redstatewatcher.com Germany Surrenders--- Look what just happened! (Click on and listen to it) ...We Beat Germany in two World wars, and now the muzzis OWN Them. they can thank chancellor angela merkel for that sheet. Perhaps Limey Land is next.

It's FUN! to verifiy facts:

Muslim percentage of the population in UK -- 4.4%

Muslim percentage of the population in England -- 5%

Muslim percentage of the population in Germany -- 5.7%

Muslim percentage of the population in Russia -- at least 6%

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7476526.html

https://www.thelocal.de/20161214/thi...ive-in-germany

On "Planet Larry", they never worry about facts, they have
"Trumpo-The-Clown" to tell them what to believe.
Old August 26th 17, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

I am only looking at slavery all over the World. www..redstatewatcher.com Germany Surrenders--- Look what just happened! (Click on and listen to it) ...We Beat Germany in two World wars, and now the muzzis OWN Them. they can thank chancellor angela merkel for that sheet. Perhaps Limey Land is next.

It's FUN! to verifiy facts:

Muslim percentage of the population in UK -- 4.4%

Muslim percentage of the population in England -- 5%

Muslim percentage of the population in Germany -- 5.7%

Muslim percentage of the population in Russia -- at least 6%

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7476526.html

https://www.thelocal.de/20161214/thi...ive-in-germany

On "Planet Larry", they never worry about facts, they have
"Trumpo-The-Clown" to tell them what to believe.

Earth view/Street view,,, Sri Lanka and Bali and Indonesia and Malaysia. Towns in those Countries, towns that have a Life. I like the small towns where there are people out and about, doing things. And South America,Countries, Earth view/Street view.
Old August 26th 17, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Earth view/Street view,,, Sri Lanka and Bali and Indonesia and Malaysia. Towns in those Countries, towns that have a Life. I like the small towns where there are people out and about, doing things. And South America,Countries, Earth view/Street view.

Muslim percentage of the population in Sri Lanka -- 9.7%

Muslim percentage of the population in Bali -- 13.4%

Muslim percentage of the population in Indonesia -- 87.2%

Muslim percentage of the population in Malaysia -- 61%

Old August 26th 17, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ask Youtube 108morris108 and Jim Stone at www.jimstone.is about Muslims, and then do you Wonder WHY U.S.Ministry of Propaganda (CIA and et all) Lie to us ALL the timee???
Old August 26th 17, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Ask Youtube 108morris108 and Jim Stone at www.jimstone.is about Muslims, and then do you Wonder WHY U.S.Ministry of Propaganda (CIA and et all) Lie to us ALL the timee???

No, the folk at the CIA are smart liars and smart liars lie only some of
the time.

Stupid liars, like the anti-Kenyan-in-chief, lie most of the time and
truth can be mostly discerned by inverting their statements.

"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a
president that takes time off. -- The Magnificent TRUMP
Old August 26th 17, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, August 26, 2017 at 10:29:57 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

Ask Youtube 108morris108 and Jim Stone at www.jimstone.is about Muslims, and then do you Wonder WHY U.S.Ministry of Propaganda (CIA and et all) Lie to us ALL the timee???

No, the folk at the CIA are smart liars and smart liars lie only some of
the time.

Stupid liars, like the anti-Kenyan-in-chief, lie most of the time and
truth can be mostly discerned by inverting their statements.

"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a
president that takes time off.” -- The Magnificent TRUMP

I don't think Trump is all that hot at golf.
Old August 26th 17, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

Ask Youtube 108morris108 and Jim Stone at www.jimstone.is about Muslims, and then do you Wonder WHY U.S.Ministry of Propaganda (CIA and et all) Lie to us ALL the timee???

No, the folk at the CIA are smart liars and smart liars lie only some of
the time.

Stupid liars, like the anti-Kenyan-in-chief, lie most of the time and
truth can be mostly discerned by inverting their statements.

"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a
president that takes time off.” -- The Magnificent TRUMP

I don't think Trump is all that hot at golf.

www.snewsi.com Myanmar violence traps Rohingya at Bangladesh Border. Bangladeshi border guards refuse entry for thousands of Muslims escaping bloodshed in Myanmar's Rahkine state.

The Race for Second, Second to Last that Is David Eduardo[_2_] Shortwave 4 April 4th 07 09:34 PM
Good Race Radio Wes Scanner 7 August 15th 06 07:52 PM
Race and Radio AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards Shortwave 3 May 16th 05 05:17 AM
God says...we are ALL ONE race ! Steveo CB 0 January 18th 05 04:44 AM
2 meter for Off road race car? scott Equipment 4 December 29th 03 02:54 PM