Old August 28th 17, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kraap

On 8/28/2017 10:54 AM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 9:24:34 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

New CONFEDERATE Monument Unveiled in Alabama. www.drudgereport.com ...That is next door to me, 274 miles, I - 20

It's a good monument. It does nothing to glorify the Confederacy or the
bad decisions it's leaders made.

I don't see how any person could look at such a monument with anything
but a sense of sadness.

Wars are sadness and senseless. ... yaqeeninstitute.org Stoning and hand cutting - Understanding the Hudud and Shariah in Islam ...Do you see how America media lies to us every day?

The only lies I hear or see are from that "Whitehouse Liar",
"Trumpo-The-Clown".
Old August 29th 17, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.lwfsm.com Lest We Forget Slavery Museum
Old August 29th 17, 01:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

New CONFEDERATE Monument Unveiled in Alabama. www.drudgereport.com ...That is next door to me, 274 miles, I - 20

It's a good monument. It does nothing to glorify the Confederacy or the
bad decisions it's leaders made.

I don't see how any person could look at such a monument with anything
but a sense of sadness.

Wars are sadness and senseless. ... yaqeeninstitute.org Stoning and hand cutting - Understanding the Hudud and Shariah in Islam ...Do you see how America media lies to us every day?

The only lies I hear or see are from that "Whitehouse Liar",
"Trumpo-The-Clown".

www.lwfsm.com Lest We Forget Slavery Museum

Urgent Alert Now! Lake Conroe Dam Opened-Take Shelter Immediately! Youtube Texas Studio News
Old August 30th 17, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.mrheintz.com How many signers of the Declaration of Independence owned slaves? 41 ...Benjamin Franklin statues ... People can have a 'Field Day' in PA,know what I mean, Vern?, that former slave owner owned Two slaves. www.drugereport.com Boom in CONFEDERATE Monuments--on Private Land ...Vandals damage statue of Christopher Columbus in NY