Old August 27th 17, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Kraap

has hit the fan big time in Houston. Houston TV Live. ...There is a little bitty Houston town/hamlet not far from me. I have been to Big Bad Houston, Texas before, they can have it!!! Our little bitty Houston town is much better. ....Soo you got a little bitty job in a little bitty city, it's all righttt to be a little bitty,,,, Heyyyyyyy eeeeeee,,

Old August 27th 17, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Leftist thugs aren't stopping at Confederate statues! Look at who's been targeted! www.redstatewatcher.com Dr. James Marion Sims, he experimented on black people. Gynecology, something like that. His bronze melted down from Cannons statue is in Central Park, New 'Slave State' York. ....Dr. Sims statue New York City
Old August 27th 17, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"DhiaDuit" wrote in message

has hit the fan big time in Houston. Houston TV Live.
...There is a little bitty Houston town/hamlet not far from me. I have been
to Big Bad Houston, Texas before, they can have it!!! Our little bitty
Houston town is much better. ....Soo you got a little bitty job in a
little bitty city, it's all righttt to be a little bitty,,,, Heyyyyyyy
eeeeeee,,

Leftist thugs aren't stopping at Confederate statues! Look at who's been targeted! www.redstatewatcher.com Dr. James Marion Sims, he experimented on black people. Gynecology, something like that. His bronze melted down from Cannons statue is in Central Park, New 'Slave State' York. ...Dr. Sims statue New York City

And we all know, well not Larry, what a bull crap site redstates is.
On "Planet Larry", it's words to live by. Larry believes all that
"Trumpo-The-Clown" crap...
Old August 28th 17, 01:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

New CONFEDERATE Monument Unveiled in Alabama. www.drudgereport.com ....That is next door to me, 274 miles, I - 20

Old August 28th 17, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

francis scott key (anybody looking for his statue? Statues should be put on an Endangered Species list,or sumpin)sheet. www.theglobalist.com ''The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave'' ...Lock and load y'all, we are doing it again, slaves to the Commie military!!! Why Commie, you ask? think about it,,, Everything is provided for you. Money, grub, medical care, everything. Go to foreign lands for the fat slobs at home and you come back in a box, that never amounts to anthing good, look where we are Stillllllll at now. HUP! HUP! HUP! HUP! G.I.Grits and G.I.Gravy, Gee, don't join the Navy, they can't STEER boats!
Old August 28th 17, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

New CONFEDERATE Monument Unveiled in Alabama. www.drudgereport.com ...That is next door to me, 274 miles, I - 20

It's a good monument. It does nothing to glorify the Confederacy or the
bad decisions it's leaders made.

I don't see how any person could look at such a monument with anything
but a sense of sadness.

Old August 28th 17, 03:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 9:24:34 AM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

New CONFEDERATE Monument Unveiled in Alabama. www.drudgereport.com ...That is next door to me, 274 miles, I - 20

It's a good monument. It does nothing to glorify the Confederacy or the
bad decisions it's leaders made.

I don't see how any person could look at such a monument with anything
but a sense of sadness.

Wars are sadness and senseless. ... yaqeeninstitute.org Stoning and hand cutting - Understanding the Hudud and Shariah in Islam ...Do you see how America media lies to us every day?
Old August 28th 17, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Faneuil Hall Slave Trader ...Slave Trader, Boston. www.freerepublic.com
Old August 28th 17, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

New CONFEDERATE Monument Unveiled in Alabama. www.drudgereport.com ...That is next door to me, 274 miles, I - 20

It's a good monument. It does nothing to glorify the Confederacy or the
bad decisions it's leaders made.

I don't see how any person could look at such a monument with anything
but a sense of sadness.

Wars are sadness and senseless. ... yaqeeninstitute.org Stoning and hand cutting - Understanding the Hudud and Shariah in Islam ...Do you see how America media lies to us every day?

Faneuil Hall Slave Trader ...Slave Trader, Boston. www.freerepublic.com

On "Planet Larry", they just love slavery. Can't seem to get enough.