Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2007
Posts: 118
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...tial-hat-white

Trademarked, so anyone selling clothing with "USA" on it owes royalties to the sovereign.

  #2   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 10:30:07 AM UTC-5, wrote:
https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...tial-hat-white

Trademarked, so anyone selling clothing with "USA" on it owes royalties to the sovereign.


You see that little cloth label inside your shirt? does it say, Made in America? Perhaps only that label was Made in America, and the shirt was made in Pakistan, or India,or China. You don't know where that shirt was made!
  #3   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Jun 2017
Posts: 87
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

On 8/30/2017 11:30 AM, wrote:
https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...tial-hat-white

Trademarked, so anyone selling clothing with "USA" on it owes royalties to the sovereign.

Knowing "Trumpo-The-Clown", they are made in China, like all the crap he

trys to screw the public with. Worst pres ever. Makes Nixon look honest...
  #4   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 12:25:26 PM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 8/30/2017 11:30 AM, wrote:
https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...tial-hat-white

Trademarked, so anyone selling clothing with "USA" on it owes royalties to the sovereign.

Knowing "Trumpo-The-Clown", they are made in China, like all the crap he

trys to screw the public with. Worst pres ever. Makes Nixon look honest...


Take a look at the Vogue editor trashing Melania style. www.redstatewatcher.com ...Vogue editor looks like something in an old Batman and Robin comic book.
  #5   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

DhiaDuit wrote:

You see that little cloth label inside your shirt? does it say, Made in America? Perhaps only that label was Made in America, and the shirt was made in Pakistan, or India,or China. You don't know where that shirt was made!


The bureaucrats have rules about that sort of thing:

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...e-usa-standard

Although, it would be a very TRUMPian scam for the TRUMP adminstration
to fail to enforce the "Made in USA" rules on TRUMP products.

And then scream "FAKE NEWS!!" when they're called out on it.




  #6   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

wrote:

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...tial-hat-white

Trademarked, so anyone selling clothing with "USA" on it owes royalties to the sovereign.


I pictured it being more like this:

http://tinyurl.com/y9a9epby
  #7   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 1:43:42 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

You see that little cloth label inside your shirt? does it say, Made in America? Perhaps only that label was Made in America, and the shirt was made in Pakistan, or India,or China. You don't know where that shirt was made!


The bureaucrats have rules about that sort of thing:

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...e-usa-standard

Although, it would be a very TRUMPian scam for the TRUMP adminstration
to fail to enforce the "Made in USA" rules on TRUMP products.

And then scream "FAKE NEWS!!" when they're called out on it.


They build some fake Rolls Royce cars in China too. ... www.freerepublic.com cnn reporter exits bubble, discovers just how much Texas hates cnn
  #8   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,199
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 1:49:07 PM UTC-5, analogdial wrote:
wrote:

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...tial-hat-white

Trademarked, so anyone selling clothing with "USA" on it owes royalties to the sovereign.


I pictured it being more like this:

http://tinyurl.com/y9a9epby


I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might get mugged, or sumpin.
  #9   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

DhiaDuit wrote:

They build some fake Rolls Royce cars in China too. ...


The Ford Granada was a fake Mercedes. Dick Butkus was Ford's TV
Spokesmodel back then and enthusiastically shouted "It looks like a
European Sport Sedan!!"

If only cheapskate George Halas had paid Butkus what he was worth, the
Great Linebacker could have retired with dignity.


www.freerepublic.com cnn reporter exits bubble, discovers just how
much Texas hates cnn


CNN must still like the Texas ratings or they'd be doing things
differently.

  #10   Report Post  
Old August 30th 17, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Nov 2015
Posts: 517
Default Official USA 45th Presidential Hat

DhiaDuit wrote:

I bought a new cap at Walmart. The label says Bangladesh. That's OK with me. If I wear a Trump MAGA cap, I might get mugged, or sumpin.



You could order a $40 cap from the TRUMP website and get mugged without
leaving the comfort of your own home.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who won the first presidential poll? DhiaDuit Shortwave 7 September 28th 16 02:19 AM
The case of presidential fraud ... The birth certificate. BDK[_7_] Shortwave 0 June 4th 11 02:40 AM
A few evils of ALL Presidential regimes Landshark CB 8 November 15th 04 03:16 PM
Presidential Visit Greg Scanner 0 October 23rd 04 12:52 AM
Presidential Visit Greg Shortwave 0 October 23rd 04 12:52 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017