Old November 20th 17, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Fred you need to tell me about last night's Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

I heard it was a barn burner.

I heard they had paint peeling off the walls.

Give it ! ! ! ENORMOUSLY ! ! !

Maybe DD can add his 2c worth, too.
Old November 20th 17, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.redwaveradio.com/7_2b8b3fdd8eb8cd5f_1.htm
No no no Kind Jewish Indian was a jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should listen closer ... curious FRIENDLIES ! ! ! Report from "jammer"
Colorado are that
"jammer" B-Zed-I eats major cock!
and listen EVERY NIGHT ... that's right, .. EACH AND EVERY NIGHT . . .
Nobody DD else cares about the Nit-Wit-Net Innnn Arkinnn-Saw Late Arky Bob
"jammer" douche bag
it was a barn burner Jews Abuse White Women on an Industrial Scale by Kevin
Alfred Strom
jammer "Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

jammer I heard

I heard they jammer had paint peeling off the walls.

Give it jammer ! ! ! ENORMOUSLY jammer ! ! !

Maybe jammer can add his 2c worth, too.

Old November 20th 17, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 9:34:22 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Maybe jammer can add his 2c worth, too.

Come on Fred ... DD ain't no jammer ...
The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net never had jammers.
Just friendlies.
Now tell me about Saturday Night's Episode ...
I heard it was ...
Wait for it ...
Drum roll ....
ENORMOUS ! ! !
Old November 20th 17, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.redwaveradio.com/7_2b8b3fdd8eb8cd5f_1.htm
Come on ENORMOUS jammer Kind Jewish Indian was a jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should listen closer ... curious FRIENDLIES ! ! ! Report from "jammer"
Colorado are that
"jammer" B-Zed-I eats major cock!
and listen EVERY NIGHT ... that's right, .. EACH AND EVERY NIGHT . . .
Nobody else cares about the ENORMOUS jammers Nit-Wit-Net ENORMOUS jammers
Innnn Arkinnn-Saw ENORMOUS jammers Late Arky Bob
ENORMOUS jammers! ! ! "jammer" douche bag

"ENORMOUS jammer Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 9:34:22 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
Maybe jammer can add his 2c worth, too.

ENORMOUS jammers! ! !The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net had jammers.
ENORMOUS jammers! ! !Just jammers.
ENORMOUS jammers! ! !Now tell me about jammers Saturday Night's Episode ...
ENORMOUS jammers! ! !I heard it was jammers...
ENORMOUS jammers! ! !Wait for it jammers...
ENORMOUS jammers! ! !Drum roll jammers....
ENORMOUS jammers! ! !

Old November 20th 17, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

[...]

I miss the old Raincoat Charlie days...

"Break break for the Old White Trash Bigoted Losernet!!"

He could really get Vic and the other ones going.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

Old November 20th 17, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:13:30 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote: ENORMOUS jammers! ! !The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net had jammers.

There ya' go Fred ! ! !
Now THAT'S What I call a review ...
Now plan to post this information every Sunday morning.
Hundreds of millions of SWLers world wide check this board every Sunday to see what was discussed on The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.
Old November 20th 17, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:23:15 PM UTC-5, BDK wrote:
I miss the old Raincoat Charlie days...

Oh yes ... those were some good old days, too. But RC and his crowd did their best work at 3901 as I recall. Porkbutt and the rest of the club.
Miss 'em all.

One more fixture that has been gone from RRSW for many years now ..
N0VFP.
I'm guessing he passed away maybe 2 or 3 years ago.
QRZ.com shows his license expired in about 2013.