Old November 22nd 17, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More creepy moore...

"A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told
decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school
cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate
candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory
behavior toward teenage girls".

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised
that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around
the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a
place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer
Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that
.... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

creepy roy-boy moore loved those 14 year olds...

Ask roy-boy the pedophile how old his wife was when he started sniffing
around that dog. "trumpo-the-pervert" loves his G O P. Grand Old
Pedophile party...
Old November 22nd 17, 09:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Former U.S. base worker, on trial for rape and murder of Okinawa woman,
denies intent to kill
A former civilian worker at a U.S. base accused of raping and killing a
20-year-old woman in Okinawa, in April last year, denied intent to murder at
the opening of his lay judge trial.

Old November 22nd 17, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

clinton White House went after women who came forward www.drudgereport.com
Old November 22nd 17, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"drifter" wrote in message

[...]

more gay bull**** from gay matt drudge reports commie web site front
for Russian Trolls...
Old November 23rd 17, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Roy Moore leads Doug Jones by six points... www.thegatewaypundit.com. ...Hee hee hee, GOOD

Old November 23rd 17, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ah dont's usual perdicts crap, butt this time Ah perdicts Judge Roy Moore will be the Winnah in the Alabama thangy. After all Trump WON the erection. Grab em by the puzzle!
Old November 23rd 17, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In Okinawa a total of 576 heinous crimes — including murders, robberies and
rapes — were committed by U.S. military-related personnel between May 1972
and last December, according to data from the prefectural government and
local police. The tally measures crimes committed after the prefecture
reverted to Japanese control following postwar U.S. occupation.

Old November 23rd 17, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:30:51 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 Ah dont's usual perdicts crap, butt this time Ah perdicts Judge Roy
+AD4 Moore will be the Winnah in the Alabama thangy. After all Trump WON the
+AD4 erection. Grab em by the puzzle+ACE

Yeah, I expect the people of Alabama will LOVE to vote for higher middle
class taxes and higher internet charges just so they won't have to bake
wedding cakes FOR HOMO WEDDINGS+ACEAIQAh

Morons Are Governing America.

MAGA+ACE-
Old November 23rd 17, 01:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11/22/2017 8:14 PM, Frank wrote:

Yeah, I expect the people of Alabama will LOVE to vote for higher middle
class taxes and higher internet charges just so they won't have to bake
wedding cakes FOR HOMO WEDDINGS!!!

Morons Are Governing America.

MAGA!

Yes indeed, Morons Are Governing America and sadly,
stupid/gullible/naive/ignorant/poorly educated morons are voting the
other morons into office.
Old November 23rd 17, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 7:14:38 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 22 Nov 2017 16:30:51 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

Ah dont's usual perdicts crap, butt this time Ah perdicts Judge Roy
Moore will be the Winnah in the Alabama thangy. After all Trump WON the
erection. Grab em by the puzzle!

Yeah, I expect the people of Alabama will LOVE to vote for higher middle
class taxes and higher internet charges just so they won't have to bake
wedding cakes FOR HOMO WEDDINGS!!!

Morons Are Governing America.

MAGA!

Tan Son Nhut, 1964. The Army sent a guy from Okinawa to erect some tarps over the ammo we had sitting on wooden decks. I was the dude driving/operating one of the fork lifts to raise that guy up, he was standing on a pallet I was raising up. I haden't ever operated a fork lift before. All it takes is a light slow touch on the lever. I will never forget the look on his face.. Whoaaaa dude, not so fast!!!!