Old December 15th 17, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Alex Jones is stranger than most...

Alex Jones is a ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiFjE-4y1a8

"fred k. engels®" wrote in message news
Alex Jones is a ****head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrote in message

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10:24:28 AM UTC-6, fred k. engels® wrote:
**** Pai over at the F¢¢ keep appealing to morons...Hmmm, didn't know
****
Pai 's ancestors came from India.

wrote in message

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9:34:21 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
Alex Jones used to be alot more interesting before he went whole hog
into
the mail order crap business.

But AJ HAS to . Who but morons would buy all
that crap?

And the US has the richest morons in the world.

Alex Jones was replicated from a mysterious Dinosaur. Take a look,,,
www.drudgereport.com Mystery creature resembling Dinosaur discovered
with
flesh still on its bones.

He does look kind of like a Lizard, say what?

Old December 16th 17, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/15/2017 10:34 AM, Frank wrote:
Alex Jones used to be alot more interesting before he went whole hog into
the mail order crap business.

But AJ HAS to keep appealing to morons. Who but morons would buy all
that crap?

And the US has the richest morons in the world.

I listened to Jones way back in the 90'ies, before he went insane.
From what I read, he is really off the deep end sucking trumpo's
dick. And, that Comet Pizza thing should have put his ass in jail.
And, I guess his wife had enough and bounced his ass; just to keep him
away from their kids. With trumpo in his life he is totally insane. I
gotta laugh when he was on Howard Stern, a few years back. Even Stern
said the guy was nuts. Sounds like "Planet Larry type info...
Old December 16th 17, 11:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9:34:21 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
Alex Jones used to be alot more interesting before he went whole hog into
the mail order crap business.

But AJ HAS to .Â* Who but morons would buy all
that crap?

And the US has the richest morons in the world.

Alex Jones was replicated from a mysterious Dinosaur. Take a look,,,
www.drudgereport.comÂ*Â*Â* Mystery creature resembling Dinosaur discovered
with flesh still on its bones.

And you would believe that crap...
Old December 16th 17, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 9:34:21 AM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
Alex Jones used to be alot more interesting before he went whole hog into
the mail order crap business.

But AJ HAS to .Â* Who but morons would buy all
that crap?

And the US has the richest morons in the world.

Alex Jones was replicated from a mysterious Dinosaur. Take a look,,,
www.drudgereport.comÂ*Â*Â* Mystery creature resembling Dinosaur discovered
with flesh still on its bones.

And you would believe that crap...

I used to listen to Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast. Nowadays I just can't stay awake all night long. Of course I could record those radio programs and listen later on, maybe I might do just that. www.ccrane.com in Fortuna, California, near the Oregon state line/border. advertizes a nice radio with built in recording ability. You can set it to record Coast to Coast, and I assume other radio programs too. Order a free paper catalog or check it out online.
Old December 17th 17, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bull Puzzle! Thegatewaypundit.com. Rumors are swirling Trump will FIRE Mueller. Y'katz read those peoples comments. I laughed my as off! ...This screwball phone is the Pitts for typing. Damn teeny tiny little bitty keyboard was designed for teeny tiny little bitty people with micro size fingers!

Old December 17th 17, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:04:54 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4APg Alex Jones was replicated from a mysterious Dinosaur. Take a look,,,
+AD4APg www.drudgereport.com Mystery creature resembling Dinosaur discovered
+AD4APg with flesh still on its bones.
+AD4
+AD4 He does look kind of like a Lizard, say what?

That reminds me of how David Icke tied up all the Alex Jones style
conspiracy theories into Icke's bizarre +ACI-Lizard People+ACI conspiracy.

While AJ was babbling about +ACI-I'm not saying the Illuminati aren't Lizard
People, it's just that there's NO PROOF+ACI, David Icke amassed a fortune of
something like 10 or 20 million dollars.

I figure Alex Jones then realized that stupidity limit of the moneyed
moron class was farther out then even he had estimated.

And then came TRUMP.
Old December 17th 17, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:53:07 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 I used to listen to Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast.
+AD4 Nowadays I just can't stay awake all night long. Of course I could
+AD4 record those radio programs and listen later on, maybe I might do just
+AD4 that. www.ccrane.com in Fortuna, California, near the Oregon state
+AD4 line/border. advertizes a nice radio with built in recording ability.
+AD4 You can set it to record Coast to Coast, and I assume other radio
+AD4 programs too. Order a free paper catalog or check it out online.

Some of the coast to coast segments are online.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/Coast-To-Coast-18899828/

Even better:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows

Last night, WTAM 1100, out of Cleveland played a rerun of Art Bell's
Coast to Coast before the current Noory incarnation. The Art Bell
version is much better.

Old December 17th 17, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Should have listen to old buddy Forrest and invest in some kind of Fruit
company..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNa4EMUWnAc

Old December 17th 17, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

Bull Puzzle! Thegatewaypundit.com. Rumors are swirling Trump will FIRE
Mueller. Y'katz read those peoples comments. I laughed my as off! ...This
screwball phone is the Pitts for typing. Damn teeny tiny little bitty
keyboard was designed for teeny tiny little bitty people with micro size
fingers!

Is Coast to Coast Fini? If so, I didn't know.
Old December 17th 17, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/17/2017 9:41 AM, Frank wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:53:07 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

I used to listen to Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast.
Nowadays I just can't stay awake all night long. Of course I could
record those radio programs and listen later on, maybe I might do just
that. www.ccrane.com in Fortuna, California, near the Oregon state
line/border. advertizes a nice radio with built in recording ability.
You can set it to record Coast to Coast, and I assume other radio
programs too. Order a free paper catalog or check it out online.

Some of the coast to coast segments are online.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/Coast-To-Coast-18899828/

Even better:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows

Last night, WTAM 1100, out of Cleveland played a rerun of Art Bell's
Coast to Coast before the current Noory incarnation. The Art Bell
version is much better.

I believe they play an old Art Bell show every Saturday, before the
current show. I could be wrong on this. I used to catch Art as much
as I could. George N. has too many religious freaks on for me. I don't
need to hear those stories. I want to hear about "Bigfoot and "Flying-
saucers", that's the fun stuff...

Alex Jones BDK[_3_] Shortwave 7 April 5th 08 08:45 PM
Alex Jones RHF Shortwave 0 April 3rd 08 10:59 AM
Alex Jones Telamon Shortwave 1 April 2nd 08 07:05 AM
Alex Jones Frank Minutillo Shortwave 27 March 25th 05 06:31 PM
alex jones ? drifter Shortwave 2 March 16th 04 06:35 PM