Old December 18th 17, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default More of those wonderful repubs...

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - The elder son of former Republican vice
presidential nominee Sarah Palin was in jail on Sunday, facing assault
and burglary charges in her home state of Alaska.

Track Palin, 28, appeared in state court in Palmer, Alaska, earlier in
the day, on a felony burglary charge and misdemeanor assault and
criminal mischief charges, court records showed. All the charges
involved domestic violence, the records indicated.

More Fail en-Palin. This ladies 15 minutes was up a long time ago.
More of the trumpo-crime-family; and a wonderful re-pub-li-****...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/track-pal...014551075.html
Old December 20th 17, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hillary Clinton popularity at a NEW LOW. www.freerepublic.com. ...Gotta just love that! [] LOW DOWN ROTTEN clintons!!!
Old December 20th 17, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

They are DEMANDING! obungler GIVE BACK the peace prize!!! www.redstatewatcher.com ...Low down Rotten Skunk didn't EARN it!!!
Old December 20th 17, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/20/2017 11:08 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 20, 2017 at 9:40:46 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Hillary Clinton popularity at a NEW LOW.
www.freerepublic.com. ...Gotta just love that! [] LOW DOWN ROTTEN clintons!!!

They are DEMANDING! obungler GIVE BACK the peace prize!!! www.redstatewatcher.com ...Low down Rotten Skunk didn't EARN it!!!

red homo state gay watch. Don't hold your breath, it's just a Russian
Troll web site. Only a looser re-pub-li-**** would waste time here...
Old December 20th 17, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.travelscams.org - asm 26 most common scams in Vietnam ...Those rascals didn't scam me, my year in Vietnam, 1964. Eye wants to visit them thar Balkan Countries, Montenegro, Albania (Beautiful wimmins in Albania) [Women of Albania] annabelle Croatia, Greece, ...you know the drill..

Old December 21st 17, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.drudgereport.com - orgasm Trump VICTORY. Donald Trump tastes VICTORY.. at last ...VICTORY I CRY, VICTORY, VICTORY, VICTORYASM.
Old December 21st 17, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Barrrakin! hillary IS IN THE CROSSHAIRS! www.redstatewatcher.com ...Look at that HORRIBLE face on that SKUNK, bill 'Monica's blue dress' clinton too.
Old December 21st 17, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/21/2017 12:00 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 9:00:58 AM UTC-6, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com - orgasm Trump VICTORY. Donald Trump tastes VICTORY.. at last ...VICTORY I CRY, VICTORY, VICTORY, VICTORYASM.

Barrrakin! hillary IS IN THE CROSSHAIRS! www.redstatewatcher.com ...Look at that HORRIBLE face on that SKUNK, bill 'Monica's blue dress' clinton too.

Oh my Larry. It's getting really creepy the way you have taken for Hillie...
Old December 21st 17, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:26:44 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/21/2017 12:00 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 9:00:58 AM UTC-6, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com - orgasm Trump VICTORY. Donald Trump tastes VICTORY.. at last ...VICTORY I CRY, VICTORY, VICTORY, VICTORYASM.

Barrrakin! hillary IS IN THE CROSSHAIRS! www.redstatewatcher.com ....Look at that HORRIBLE face on that SKUNK, bill 'Monica's blue dress' clinton too.

Oh my Larry. It's getting really creepy the way you have taken for Hillie....

EYE am creepy? Blame it on Creepy Mississippi. Nomadic Fanatic Creepy Mississippi Youtube ;That frady kat walked out on that creepy Mississippi Bridge annabelle it scared the krap out of him. He RAN back to his motorhome (his very FAT cat,JAX, was in there) annabelle he started the engine. He probally never looked back either. Yeah, he is a FRAIDY KAT! ...Breaking News TV. World Leaders Send Final Warning to North Korea. ...Looks like we are on the precipiece of sumpin er tha udder.
Old December 27th 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.independent.co.uk It's Snowing so much in Pennsylvania it's breaking records