Old December 23rd 17, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Favorite Xmas song...

1- Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer Which Medicare No Longer Covers
Because the Top 1% Got a Tax Cut...

2-Mueller Claus is Coming to Town...

3-Come let us abhor him...

4-All I Want For Christmas Is Impeachment...

5-and everyone's favorite...

"Deck the halls w/ burning crosses
Me-me-me-me-me me-me-me-me
Show the serfs that we're their bosses
Me-me-me-me-me me-me-me-me
FOX is praising - I'm amazing
Me-me-me me-me-me me-me-me
Cap it off with nukes a-blazing
Me-me-me-me-me me-me-me-me....

6-and the always popular...

Dashing through the bill
So the rich don't have to pay
Ryan is his shill
Laughing all the way

The Mercers and the Kochs
Giggle with delight
What fun it is to screw the poor
Dictatorship's in sight.

Swindle bill
Swindle bill
Swindle all the way....

7-and the kids favorite

I Saw Mommy Kissing Her Retirement Fund Goodbye...

8-and li'l donnies favorite/ trumpo crime family all sing

12 dummies dumbing,
11 liars lying,
10 tweets-a-coming,
9 ladies accusing,
8 ties a-taping,
7 dentures a-flying,
6 slurs a-shpeaking,
5 golden seats,
4 angry birds,
3 french fries,
2 turtle sundaes,
And a dead squirrel as a hair piece...

9-Larry's favorite

I'm Dreaming of a White's Only Christmas....

10-my favorite

You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why,
Robert Mueller's coming to town!

11-and last, everyone's favorite

Jingle Hell...

ho ho ho A merry insane christmas from the insane-clown-president.

Old December 23rd 17, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Saturday, December 23, 2017 at 1:37:34 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
[...]

Doggy annabelle eye wisses y'all katz ah Merrwy Chwzymash annabelle ah Happy Noo Yeahr. Take a bow, Doggy. ///Bow Wow Wow Wow, WOO WOO WOOF! crimus///

Old December 24th 17, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

[...]

Ho Chi Minh didn't win much, say vot?
Old December 24th 17, 01:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

[...]

What it was, sooo many crazy azz protestors in America, Pentagon threw in the towel and ran away. American Soldiers WON EVERY SINGLE Vietnam Battle they were Involved in. Barry Sadler's Song,,, Green Beret song Youtube, the Movie too

Old December 24th 17, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

[...]

Is timothy snyder a democrat? ...annabelle some of those websites say, Respectably Disagreeing With timothy snyder. annabelle another one says, timothy snyder's Lies - Jacobin ...Yeah, timothy snyder IS A LIAR! probaly a dimokrap or libturd.
Old December 24th 17, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ho Chi Minh didn't win much...ever hear of Ho Chi Minh City!!!!!!!!!!!!
sooo many crazy azz protestors in America lost the war...nice piece of
revisionist history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace in our time in a divided land, makes sense....

wrote in message

[...]

, say vot?

What it was, , Pentagon threw in the towel and ran away. American Soldiers

Old December 24th 17, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

[...]

Dude, I was there (Vietnam) 1964, we SHOULD HAVE STAYED OUT! (What Dwight David Eisenhower said in his Farewell speech) Look at North Korea/South Korea. (Korean Police Action) UN declared North Korea the Aggressor) Since June 25, 1950 We ARE STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AT 'WAR' WITH North Korea. Korean Police Action is the real name. Vietnam Conflict is the real name of that Vietnam 'War'. U S Congress has NOT not officially declared WAR on any Country/Countries since Japan bombed Pearl Harbor. The World does NOT need Wars! ;;;Saigon is still Saigon as far as I am concerned;;; Look at all the things in America that have been renamed for that LOSER obungler. People are calling for him to give back that PHONEY ASS FAKE ASS FRAUD ASS so-called 'nobel (nobel can go to HELL!) peace sheet prize'.
Old December 24th 17, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

we SHOULD HAVE STAYED OUT! SO very right Dude!!!!!
it was was the wrong enemy in the wrong place at the wrong time!!!!!!!!!
The World does NOT need Wars! so so true!!!!!!!!!!!
December 24 is anniversary of The Treaty of Ghent, It began two centuries of
peaceful relations between the U.S. and Canada!!!!!!!!!!

wrote in message

[...]

I was there (Vietnam) 1964, (What Dwight David Eisenhower said in his

Old December 24th 17, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

[...]

FRAUD ASS so-called 'nobel (nobel can go to HELL!) peace sheete'.

My kind of MUSIC.Always has been, always will be. Scottish/Irish Celtic Bagpipes, and Irish Uilleann Pipes, they make a ghostly kind of sound. ....Lay Me Doon in the Cold, Cold Ground song YouTube (by SGT. Mackenzie)

[CARA] Xmas Day Net CARA via rec.radio.info Admin Info 0 January 1st 17 03:55 AM
Merry Xmas. ian field[_2_] Radio Photos 4 December 26th 08 09:07 PM
XMAS EVE Howard W3CQH[_2_] Antenna 1 December 22nd 07 01:23 PM
Sing a song of Woger, NIM Buster's favorite Joo Willy Wonka General 0 August 18th 05 01:28 PM
Sing a song of Woger, NIM Buster's favorite Joo Willy Wonka Policy 0 August 18th 05 01:28 PM