Old March 25th 18, 08:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dangerous...and sad

On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 18:33:05 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 3:31:09 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 12:53:28 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 http://www.blacklistednews.com/artic...wmaker-claims-
+AD4APg rothschilds-control-the-federal-government-the-world.html
+AD4APg
+AD4APg Howcum the K00Kmedia didn't blow their gaskets when The Great Man
+AD4APg appointed Wilbur Ross?
+AD4
+AD4 http://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/02/comme...trump-tariffs-
will-have-a-broad-but-trivial-impact-on-prices.htmp
+AD4 ...If that's the case, Jack those tariffs WAYYYYYY On UP About A
+AD4 HUNDRED TIMES+ACE

Baron Rothschild said +ACI-NO+ACEAIg

Wilbur Ross said +ACI-NO+ACEAIg

The Great Man says +ACI-I will gladly stand up to THEM on Tuesday for a DEAL
today+ACEAIg

The K00Kmedia applauds+ACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQAhACEAIQ

Old March 26th 18, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:57:47 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/8742iv/
happpening+AF8-now+AF8-classmate+AF8-former+AF8-friend+AF8-of
+AD4 ...Just go to reddit and look around. Annnnd,
+AD4 crisisacctorsguild.com annnd, Florida Crisis Actors Guild or,
+AD4 Florida Crisis Actors

Who is making this bull**** up, anyway? I suppose it could be some
sociopathic political operative in the US but I'll bet it's the Russians.

AMERICA MUST NOT TAKE THIS LYING DOWN+ACEAIQAh Our self-preservation DEMANDS
WE PREPARE A DEVASTATING SOCIAL MEDIA RETALIATION+ACEAIQ While our enemies
attack us with photoshop and troll farms, WE HAVE ****IN' HOLLYWOOD
SPECIAL EFFECTS+ACEAIQAhACE

And we can end this ugliness on the QT. Just summon the Russian
ambassador to the White House and show him a perfect, yet fake, video of
PUTIN KICKING PUPPIES+ACEAIQ Let the ambassador's imagination run wild. What
other convincing horrors might these American fiends foist on a naive
world? Putin drowning kittens? Putin screaming at a crying infant --
+ACI-SHUT UP+ACE OR I SEND YOU TO SIBERIA+ACEAIQAhACI

The pressure on the Russians to stop this nonsense would then be
IMMENSE. If they are actually innocent of generating this crap, they'll
be sure to slip some polonium into Roger Stone's tea.
Old March 26th 18, 03:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 9:02:03 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:57:47 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/8742iv/

happpening_now_classmate_former_friend_of
...Just go to reddit and look around. Annnnd,
crisisacctorsguild.com annnd, Florida Crisis Actors Guild or,
Florida Crisis Actors

Who is making this bull**** up, anyway? I suppose it could be some
sociopathic political operative in the US but I'll bet it's the Russians.

AMERICA MUST NOT TAKE THIS LYING DOWN!!! Our self-preservation DEMANDS
WE PREPARE A DEVASTATING SOCIAL MEDIA RETALIATION!! While our enemies
attack us with photoshop and troll farms, WE HAVE ****IN' HOLLYWOOD
SPECIAL EFFECTS!!!!

And we can end this ugliness on the QT. Just summon the Russian
ambassador to the White House and show him a perfect, yet fake, video of
PUTIN KICKING PUPPIES!! Let the ambassador's imagination run wild. What
other convincing horrors might these American fiends foist on a naive
world? Putin drowning kittens? Putin screaming at a crying infant --
"SHUT UP! OR I SEND YOU TO SIBERIA!!!"

www.drudgereport.com Trump boots Russians: Expels 60 officers, shuts Seattle consulate. ...DAH! bHupta!
Old March 27th 18, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 10:02:03 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
[...]

To the best of my knowledge the original GULAG has been dormant for years ... However- it may be revived and re-activated at any time! The present fella in DC took over the job not that long ago (due to Trumps relations with Kisliak).Also,their long-trusted man at the UN (Churkin)has died in New York about a year ago under very mysterious circumstances ... and this list is very long and is not limited to former double-agents.

Old March 28th 18, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 26, 2018 at 6:38:27 PM UTC-5, HF propagation wrote:
[...]

((North Korea Gulags)) Kimmy Fat boy has Gulags.
....Bolton's lack of Vietnam service is being treated very differently than clinton's http://www.westernjournal.com/bolton...f_source=Email

Old March 28th 18, 05:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

[...]

Stealth camping sleeping in a van or car South Africa Youtube
....ACH! Everybody in the World are converting their vehicles into camper vehicles. I Likes that. Brun Hilde!!
Old March 28th 18, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 18:41:56 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 ...Bolton's lack of Vietnam service is being treated very differently
+AD4 than clinton's
+AD4 http://www.westernjournal.com/bolton...being-treated-
very-differently-than-clintons/?ff+AF8-source+AD0-Email

Of course it's being treated differently. Bolton is a chickenhawk. He
should have learned the +ACI-no more stupid wars+ACI lesson while dodging the
draft during Viet Nam.

But, instead, Bolton has learned the +ACI-stupid wars are a fine way to prove
you're a tough guy, just as long your ass isn't on the line+ACI lesson.

And there's ALWAYS a stupid potential war on the horizon. Could Bolton
do even half as well as Billy Clinton at avoiding the next stupid war?
Old March 28th 18, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/28/2018 9:16 AM, Frank wrote:

Of course it's being treated differently. Bolton is a chickenhawk. He
should have learned the "no more stupid wars" lesson while dodging the
draft during Viet Nam.

But, instead, Bolton has learned the "stupid wars are a fine way to prove
you're a tough guy, just as long your ass isn't on the line" lesson.

And there's ALWAYS a stupid potential war on the horizon. Could Bolton
do even half as well as Billy Clinton at avoiding the next stupid war?

While you are on the subject of draft dodgers, don't overlook
"Heel-spur" trumpo.

Old March 28th 18, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...mp-World-war-3 ...Real Reason Behind North Korea leader Jim Jong-un travelled to China REVEALED ...Nah, Kimmy fat boy went to China to try out that new stuff that plumps up lips (lip plumper) and that new stuff that makes eyelashes grow longer, and he put on a few new dresses too.
Old March 28th 18, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Wednesday, March 28, 2018 at 1:32:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3643143/posts English man catches SUPER GONORHOEA after a one night stand with a woman in Southeast Asia ...I reckon I was lucky, all I got was the crabs from a woman in Vietnam.

[K9ZW] A Few Thoughts on Dangerous DX K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin Moderated 0 April 29th 16 07:37 PM
Antenna's are dangerous!! Rob Shlogman Shortwave 23 January 21st 06 09:45 PM
rrap is dangerous Iitoi Policy 4 December 29th 05 04:55 PM
Dangerous People on Your Streets SteveJ CB 3 October 8th 05 06:37 PM
F5RMX is a dangerous gay CBer terrorist Brian Policy 1 October 18th 03 07:50 AM