Old May 1st 18, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Fred's Girlfriend - caught on video ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AI0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4&t=25s

God Bless America ..
God Bless President Trump ..
God Bless President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless President Trump's cabinet
God Bless President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the CIA ..
God bless the FBI ..
God bless the Department of Justice ..
God bless The US Supreme Court
God Bless the US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the US Senate ..
God bless the Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our military ..
God Bless Us ... EVERYONE ! ! !
Old May 1st 18, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Keven Albert Strum's - WB4AIOCD - Girlfriend - caught on video ..
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNk

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum - WB4AIOCD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4&t=25s

God Bless Nit-Wit America ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's whole family ..
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's cabinet
God Bless Nit-Wit President Trump's staff
God Bless Our Nit-Wit Law Enforcement people ..
God bless the Nit-Wit CIA ..
God bless the Nit-Wit J Edgar FagBI ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Justice ..
God bless The Nit-Wit US Supreme Court
God Bless the Nit-Wit US House of Representatives ..
God Bless the Nit-Wit US Senate ..
God bless the Nit-Wit Department of Homeland Security ..
God Bless our Nit-Wit suckee-****ee military ..
God Bless Us Nit-Wits ... EVERY Nit-Wit ! ! !

Old May 3rd 18, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 2:16:45 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels® wrote:
[...]

cerbee.com (Cerbee News-Latest world and US News Tweets) ...ACH!
Old May 3rd 18, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 12:52:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

realhistoryww.com ...TAH!
Old May 4th 18, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Keven Albert Strum writes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjHUb7NSrNUNDERTOADk

Well, let's see.

If I put up a video, I get statistics about who is
accessing it.

Normally, the statistics will not tell me anything
about any particular individual.

But if he is the only one from a particular country,
or the only one in his country also matching certain
additional criteria (browser and O/S versions, for
instance), I can then narrow it down, perhaps, to a
single individual's characteristics - to the extent,
of course, that YouTube actually knows any of these.

Even better, if I am an advertiser as well, and I
can target my ad so that it is displayed to viewers
of the video meeting certain characteristics, a click
on that ad most likely comes from such a user. Even
for those that don't click I may be able to obtain
generic statistics about viewers that further narrow
things down.

All speculation.

Best not to follow links provided by trolls.

George

Old May 4th 18, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 8:44:16 PM UTC-5, George Cornelius wrote:
In article ,
Keven Albert Strum writes:
[...]

DOSH! ... What it t'is, U.S.A. 'leaned' on China, that caused China to 'lean' on Kimmy fat boy. China said to Kimmy fat boy,,, Yeah, yeah, yeah we are going to protect North Korea from U.S.A. https://theintercept.com/2017/05/03/...the-korean-war

Rate my girlfriend [email protected] Antenna 0 August 25th 08 04:50 PM
Woger's Last Girlfriend? Roger Doesln't Post Here Policy 3 April 28th 06 03:45 PM
My girlfriend is a felon N8WWM Policy 0 November 29th 03 11:40 PM
My girlfriend is a felon N8WWM CB 0 November 29th 03 11:40 PM