Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old June 12th 18, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,046
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 4:10:36 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 17 May 2018 13:09:36 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

jimstone.is says, Question: Is Kim Jong stupid? ...He is no where
near as stupid as Bolton is! Have to wonder about most politicians,
considering the Stupid azz ways they think.


If The Magnificent "TRUMP" had picked a guy to spike the talks, he couldn't have picked a better guy than John Bolton.


I read that Kimmy Fat boy took his private portable toilet with him to Singapore. He doesn't want anybody inspecting his poop.

  #2   Report Post  
Old June 12th 18, 01:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 487
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:22:38 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 4:10:36 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Thu, 17 May 2018 13:09:36 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APg +AD4 jimstone.is says, Question: Is Kim Jong stupid? ...He is no where
+AD4APg +AD4 near as stupid as Bolton is+ACE Have to wonder about most politicians,
+AD4APg +AD4 considering the Stupid azz ways they think.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg If The Magnificent +ACI-TRUMP+ACI had picked a guy to spike the talks, he couldn't have picked a better guy than John Bolton.
+AD4
+AD4 I read that Kimmy Fat boy took his private portable toilet with him to Singapore. He doesn't want anybody inspecting his poop.

Kinda like tax returns, right?
  #3   Report Post  
Old June 12th 18, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2007
Posts: 151
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 5:17:58 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:22:38 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
I read that Kimmy Fat boy took his private portable toilet with him to
Singapore. He doesn't want anybody inspecting his poop.


Kinda like tax returns, right?

More like "Pees in our time!"

  #4   Report Post  
Old June 12th 18, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,046
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:45:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 5:17:58 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:22:38 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
I read that Kimmy Fat boy took his private portable toilet with him to
Singapore. He doesn't want anybody inspecting his poop.


Kinda like tax returns, right?

More like "Pees in our time!"


http://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2...ngapore-summit Kimmy Fat boy takes Singapore with a dozen running guards. ...What happens if one of them trips and gets run over by a garbage truck?
  #5   Report Post  
Old June 12th 18, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,046
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:59:58 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 8:45:33 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 5:17:58 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:22:38 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
I read that Kimmy Fat boy took his private portable toilet with him to
Singapore. He doesn't want anybody inspecting his poop.

Kinda like tax returns, right?

More like "Pees in our time!"


http://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2...ngapore-summit Kimmy Fat boy takes Singapore with a dozen running guards. ...What happens if one of them trips and gets run over by a garbage truck?


Article says, https://consortiumnews.com/2018/06/1...ump-kim-summit


  #6   Report Post  
Old June 13th 18, 03:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Sep 2017
Posts: 487
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:08:13 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 New York City's rat problem is getting worse.
+AD4 www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3662732/posts

Chicago's rat problem got a little bit better:

https://tinyurl.com/y72s6wkk
  #7   Report Post  
Old June 13th 18, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: May 2007
Posts: 151
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 7:21:36 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:03:18 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
jimstone.is says, I do not know why, but NO ONE is paying attention to
the Democrat senator who busted a FEMA Walmart that was spoken about a
lot during Jade Helm



MSNBC covered it, but that must be off Jim Stone's radar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nn_VCZL0ZA

Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.
  #8   Report Post  
Old June 13th 18, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,046
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 9:25:42 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:08:13 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:

New York City's rat problem is getting worse.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3662732/posts


Chicago's rat problem got a little bit better:

https://tinyurl.com/y72s6wkk

((Whidbey Island)) People want to know what that was, annnd that article at halturnerradioshow.com about, Hours before Singapore summit,,,,,
  #9   Report Post  
Old June 13th 18, 04:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,046
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:24:56 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 7:21:36 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:03:18 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
jimstone.is says, I do not know why, but NO ONE is paying attention to
the Democrat senator who busted a FEMA Walmart that was spoken about a
lot during Jade Helm



MSNBC covered it, but that must be off Jim Stone's radar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nn_VCZL0ZA

Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


AL Jazeera online had an article about that Singapore hotel food menu, during the Trump-Kim summit. I don't think Trump eats hotel food.
  #10   Report Post  
Old June 13th 18, 05:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by RadioBanter: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,046
Default This should be on SHORTWAVE RADIO!!

On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:39:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 10:24:56 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 7:21:36 AM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 20:03:18 -0700, allisellis851 wrote:
jimstone.is says, I do not know why, but NO ONE is paying attention to
the Democrat senator who busted a FEMA Walmart that was spoken about a
lot during Jade Helm


MSNBC covered it, but that must be off Jim Stone's radar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nn_VCZL0ZA

Trumpettes do not watch the MSM; they only complain about it.


AL Jazeera online had an article about that Singapore hotel food menu, during the Trump-Kim summit. I don't think Trump eats hotel food.


NYC rats ride bicycles too. newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/06/13/nypd-search-on-for-bandit-on-bicycle-snatching-cell-phones ...The bicycle/cellphone bandito!


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Low Noise Shortwave Radio Antenna Concepts that were 'popularized; byJohn Doty for Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWLs) RHF Shortwave 0 December 27th 08 03:12 AM
Google Says : Cannot find rec.radio.shortwave - There is no group named rec.radio.shortwave. RHF Shortwave 4 August 26th 07 03:06 PM
Five Shortwave Radio Broadcast Frequency Lists -for- the New Shortwave radio Listener (SWL) Ratata Shortwave 0 July 26th 07 12:42 PM
Sangean ATS-505 Receiver - Improving your Shortwave Radio Reception with an External Shortwave Listener's (SWL) Antenna RHF Shortwave 0 January 16th 06 09:12 PM
All Are Welcome : Shortwave Listener's (SWL) and Amateur Radio (HAMs) to the SHORTWAVE : "Radio" : Recreation : NewsGroup and All have Equal Standing as USENET Members. RHF Shortwave 0 December 28th 05 06:36 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 RadioBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Radio"

 

Copyright © 2017