Old April 6th 19, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tabletop receivers WTF?

Does anyone make a decent tabletop SWL receiver? Looks like they are all gone. I sold my Drake R8B a while back and then sold a modded R75.

I have my boatanchor hat trick. Collins 390A, Hammarlund SP600 7 Racal RA17. I just want a small tabletop for my nightstand.

Ideas?

Regards,
BOb
N9NEO
Old April 6th 19, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Friday, April 5, 2019 at 11:37:07 PM UTC-4, N9NEO wrote:
Does anyone make a decent tabletop SWL receiver? Looks like they are all gone. I sold my Drake R8B a while back and then sold a modded R75.

I have my boatanchor hat trick. Collins 390A, Hammarlund SP600 7 Racal RA17. I just want a small tabletop for my nightstand.

Ideas?

Regards,
BOb
N9NEO

Palstar R30. Mine came with 2 Collins torsional filters.Outstanding little receiver. Very good audio and front end.