Old August 17th 19, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Eavesdropper/c SW antenna + Zap trapper

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 10:00:50 PM UTC-7, DX440 wrote:
I have The Eavesdropper/c SW antenna + Zap trapper for sale.
Is there any interest out there for this SW antenna or it's a dog?
I know, it's been discontinued a long time now.

More info here!
https://www.universal-radio.com/cata..._ant/0680.html

https://www.radio-collector.com/wp-c...a-1024x681.jpg

Old August 19th 19, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 18 Aug 2019 13:24:20 -0700, fred k. engels+AK4 wrote:

+AD4 No doubt about it, the shortwave band is Barely used+ACE The few diehard SWLs
+AD4 still around will look for something more advance.

I use some vintage 60s bell wire for an antenna. As more and more doorbells go wireless, I hope to someday piece together a nice beverage antenna.