Old June 26th 20, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What SWR should I expect from my goat?

I HAVE A GOAT

I AM SETTING THE SWR ON IT

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE GOAT'S SWR SHOULD BE

I AM USING MY PENIS TO DO THIS

PLZ2HALP

3 3 3,

THE REAL FRED

P.S.: DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING WITH LUBE

P.P.S.: IT'S REALLY NOT CLEAR FROM READING THE ARRL HANDBOOK

P.P.P.S.: THE HANDBOOK DOESN'T REALLY COVER MY SITUATION

P.P.P.P.S.: THEN AGAIN VERY LITTLE USUALLY DOES (EXCEPT GOAT****ING)

Old June 26th 20, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The nazi Keven
ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile a sad little man continues posting his
GOAT**** because
his "Make
Amerika Great Again" is crumbling under his Pedophilia feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not really a big secret, but I still puked my guts out over nazi
Keven
ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile a sad little man who continues posting
fake UseNet user
names and addresses to cover his goat/Sheep Pedophilia ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohegYOB9-TM
"THE convicted pedophile nazi Keven ALbert Strum a sad little man is a
bat****
CHICKEN****
GOAT****ER
GOAT****
COCKSUCKER
CYBER STALKER SOCKPUPPET TROLL
In his native habitat, near a computer.
convicted pedophile Keven ALbert Strum a sad little man deep into
goat/sheep Pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-_Unworded.jpg
convicted pedophile nazi Keven ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile a sad
little man who is
deep
into
goat/sheep Pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fred k. engels® NEVER writes any message COCKSUCKERing horse**** using the
3 3 3,
"THE REAL
FRED"
that label comes from
convicted pedophile nazi Keven ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile who is
deep
into
goat/sheep Pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a sad little man he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
message ...

Old June 27th 20, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

lol, ****goat cocktroll chickenbat

fred k. engelsĀ® NEVER writes any message COCKSUCKERing horse****

Old June 27th 20, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

**** ****goat cocktroll chickenbat cybercock batpuppet nazi Keven ALbert
Strum THE convicted pedophile
********er cocksock goattroll
Make
Amerika Great Again" is crumbling under his Pedophilia feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol,

Old June 28th 20, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 10:06:17 -0700
fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:

**** ****goat cocktroll chickenbat cybercock batpuppet nazi Keven
ALbert Strum THE convicted pedophile
********er cocksock goattroll
Make
Amerika Great Again" is crumbling under his Pedophilia

P.S.: I **** GOATS