Old June 30th 20, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default R75 serial numbers

My IC-R75 came with an invoice from Universal Radio dated March 20, 2003 and was serial number 4140, It came with a UT108 digital processor box. I'm not sure if the owner installed it, or Universal Radio did.
Old June 30th 20, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 5:10:39 PM UTC-5, wrote:
My IC-R75 came with an invoice from Universal Radio dated March 20, 2003 and was serial number 4140, It came with a UT108 digital processor box. I'm not sure if the owner installed it, or Universal Radio did.

Oops! I meant UT106, not 108!
Old July 2nd 20, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hey Guglielmo:
Yes it's true, The nazi Keven ALbert Strum is a convicted pedophile on the
assembly line over seeing production at Pedophilia and he's
damn proud of it too!
Have a nice weekend!

"Guglielmo Marconi" wrote in message ...

In article ,
wrote:
My IC-R75 came with an invoice from Universal Radio dated March 20, 2003
and
was serial number 4140, It came with a UT108 digital processor box. I'm
not
sure if the owner installed it, or Universal Radio did.

Hi lowther

I was on the assembly line at Icom over seeing production and I remember
that
R75 serial number. The DSP unit was intalled at the factory and not by the
owner. Also it was a UT106 not a UT108.

Have a nice weekend!

G. Marconi