Old July 6th 03, 09:40 PM
Sergey Gurevich

Default For Agent Smith

Thanks Guys,
I appreciate your comments.
I'll try to keep my temper cool next time when reading newsgroups :-)

"Rain Maker" wrote in message

"Sergey Gurevich" wrote in message
Agent Smith,

I would like to ask you for a small favor.

No need to ask Agent Smith for anything. He's just another one of the many
troll sock puppets that have popped up in these groups as of late.

Old July 7th 03, 03:23 AM
Rain Maker

"John Smith" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:40:18 GMT, "Sergey Gurevich"

wrote:
He has fooled many people by the aliases he
uses including:

The only fool here is you and the rest of your cronies. By the way you
missed a couple aliases again. Wouldn't happen to know how things are over
in ABNP would you, Mr. Smith?

Old July 8th 03, 04:14 AM
Rain Maker

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
*snipped the bull*****

Now here's proof of the trolling, flooding jackass that you are.

The message that you replied to was posted nowhere else but
rec.radio.shortwave and you're dumb trolling, flooding ass cross-posts the
reply to rec.radio.scanner & rec.radio.amateur.misc.

Now why would you do that? What could possess you to crosspost that message
to two other groups and not just reply in rec.radio.shortwave? Could it be
to be a trolling asshole? I think so.

Make no doubt about it folks. With this kind of stupidity at work here, it
looks like our spamming, flooding & trolling man is Agent Smith. A man who
continues to ridicule a man in the phony email address he posts with.

I kind of like that idea though, so from now on all my posts will include
the phony email address of

Thank you and goodnight.