Old July 8th 03, 12:13 AM
N8KDV

Larry Ozarow wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Larry Ozarow wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

Larry Ozarow wrote:

Larry just does not understand that I've been DX'ing for a good number
of years.

I'd compare my credentials to his any day of the week.

As George Bush has said: Bring it on.

Ok. I got my first SW radio 40 years ago this fall.

Let's get together and see how far each of us can still ****!

OK. Lets meet at the airport lounge in Antigua. I'll aim
at Michigan and you aim at New Jersey, and we'll check
the weather reports from each.

Get back to me after you come down from what ever trip you are on. :-)

Old July 8th 03, 12:39 AM
Josumner1964

You still haven't explained your criticism of my report of some transmitter
faults....
idiot... frickin retard... when you can report as well as I can... raise your
hand...

Hey genius let me ask you a question, why have you tuned this in to a flame
war, is it because you have nothing better to do with your time? I dont
killfile too many people but you are going to be one of the very few i am going
to killfile

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964
Old July 8th 03, 12:44 AM
Brian Denley

The BBC on 49 meters went off several times but always came back a minute
later. After Burr wrote his post, I went to 5975 Khz and it was coming in
loud and clear so I know it came back again.

--
Brian Denley

"Larry Ozarow" wrote in message
Brian Denley wrote:

Nothing. It sounds great here in Boston. About 30-40 over S9.

--
Brian Denley

"Burr" wrote in message
What has happened to the BBC on 5975???

Burr

I lost 5975 abruptly here in North Jersey some time
around 0300 last night as well.

Old July 8th 03, 12:47 AM
Burr

YUP, That's about when I lost it. Stayed tuned for 15
minutes and it didn't come back so I turned it off.

Burr I'm south a few days.

Larry Ozarow wrote:

Burr wrote:

What has happened to the BBC on 5975???

Burr

5975 got clobbered last night around here (North Jersey),
also some time after 0300. 9410 and 12095 were both working
IIRC.

Oz

Old July 8th 03, 12:53 AM
N8KDV

Josumner1964 wrote:

You still haven't explained your criticism of my report of some transmitter
faults....
idiot... frickin retard... when you can report as well as I can... raise your
hand...

Hey genius let me ask you a question, why have you tuned this in to a flame
war, is it because you have nothing better to do with your time? I dont
killfile too many people but you are going to be one of the very few i am going
to killfile

I did not turn this into a flame war...

It's no wonder you are a stranger in a strange land...

Cause you rip off someone else's quotes?

Perhaps, maybe...?

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964

Old July 8th 03, 12:58 AM
Josumner1964

I did not turn this into a flame war..

First of all i got it from a book stranger in a strange land, second yes you
did turn this into a flame war.

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964
Old July 8th 03, 01:00 AM
Josumner1964

Yeah, you got no business here...

And why is that net cop? is it because i called you on being nasty with someone
who did not deserve it.

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964
Old July 8th 03, 01:02 AM
N8KDV

Josumner1964 wrote:

You still haven't explained your criticism of my report of some transmitter
faults....
idiot... frickin retard... when you can report as well as I can... raise your
hand...

Hey genius let me ask you a question, why have you tuned this in to a flame
war, is it because you have nothing better to do with your time? I dont
killfile too many people but you are going to be one of the very few i am going
to killfile

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964

And, you didn't answer my initial question either... retard... go back and read the
posts. And when you can rise up outta yer crib... post a meaningful answer...

Otherwise.. keep playin with yer pitiful portable and yer 10' excuse for an
antenna... After that leave the DX'ing to the rest of us... OK?

Old July 8th 03, 01:03 AM
N8KDV

Josumner1964 wrote:

I did not turn this into a flame war..

First of all i got it from a book stranger in a strange land, second yes you
did turn this into a flame war.

A book stranger? Man you been puffin a wee bit to long...

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964

Old July 8th 03, 01:09 AM
Josumner1964

A book stranger? Man you been puffin a wee bit to long...

There was a book from the early 60s called stranger in a strange land, it was
written by robert heinland, i am sure your local library, if you know where it
is has it there

I am a stranger in
a very strange land

YM josumer
CYM josumner1964

Army Radio Sales in UK, what has happened to this company? DEMOSTENES A. Goksøyr Boatanchors 0 May 17th 04 09:20 AM
What happened to EHam ?? HK Equipment 0 April 19th 04 02:58 AM
What Happened to Boatanchor Classifeds ?? Roy Boatanchors 5 December 1st 03 07:41 PM
What Ever Happened To Burr Scanner 0 July 12th 03 08:13 PM
What Happened To The Radio Shack Multiband Self-Powered Radio, Catalog Number 12-803 kronos Shortwave 1 July 7th 03 02:14 AM