Old July 8th 03, 01:42 AM
wayne

Default WiNRADiO Long Wire Adapter

Has any one tried/compared the WiNRADiO Long Wire Adapter ?

Old July 8th 03, 02:23 PM
Richard Newman

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:42:10 +0800, "wayne"
wrote:

Has any one tried/compared the WiNRADiO Long Wire Adapter ?

Yes, I ordered it together with my WR-G303i receiver. It is
absolutely superb. Compared to using a long wire antenna alone, it
reduces noise significantly.

Richard

wire antenna Tim Boyd Equipment 0 August 17th 04 10:29 PM
wire antenna Tim Boyd Equipment 0 August 17th 04 10:29 PM
RF filters and Impedance Matching Paul Burridge Homebrew 16 April 10th 04 01:29 PM
Any Good Or Useful For Listening Only ?: WiNRADiO WR-LWA-0130 Long Wire Antenna Adapter Robert11 Antenna 1 November 6th 03 04:47 AM
Opinions please G5 against long wire against windom? Chris Bartlett Antenna 1 July 31st 03 11:15 PM