Old July 11th 03, 07:39 AM
WShoots1

Default Rodent heard on 20.120

Took a while to realize it was my Kensington Expert Mouse trackball!

LOL

Bill, K5BY
Old July 11th 03, 01:52 PM
Dale Parfitt

WShoots1 wrote:

Took a while to realize it was my Kensington Expert Mouse trackball!

LOL

Bill, K5BY

It's only S7 here in western NC- put a yagi on it!

Dale W4OP

Old July 11th 03, 03:07 PM
WShoots1

W4OP: It's only S7 here in western NC- put a yagi on it!

Hi hi

Convert the right button to a long click, use the critter as an iambic paddle,
and then send us some wire type Morse.

I'll QSL.

Bill, K5BY

Old July 12th 03, 02:26 PM
Paul Vanasse

"Goldie" wrote in message
Heard S9 carrier on 20.120 so waited for modulation and heard a
clicking sound, sometimes slow, sometimes fast.

Took a while to realize it was my Kensington Expert Mouse trackball!

Good one!