Old July 11th 03, 11:10 AM
Dakota

Default Icom R8500 Software

"Dave B." schreef in bericht
I am looking for some basic software to allow me to manage memories in my
R8500. I am not that interested in lots of scanning features and stuff --

am just trying to avoid programing hundreds of freqs and memory names
through the keypad. Freeware or good shareware will probably do fine.

Any suggestions?

Dave

Hi Dave,
I can recommend http://parnass.com/tk8500/ to you....
I use the R75 version for about a year now and i´m very happy with it..

Best regards,
Bjern Snelders
The Netherlands