Old July 16th 03, 05:30 AM
Ewald Schroder

Default new radioshack DX 402 going for 50 bucks

One of you might be interested in knowing that I've seen a new
(shopsoiled) radioshack DX 402/ sangean 505 going for around 50 bucks
from the following store in NC. If you want it, you can phone them up
and they'll post it to your nearest radioshack for free, I know that
to be true because I got them to do that for me for possibly the last
new DX 399 radios out there back in march, from a store in virginia
(for 40 bucks). Also, I know this particular radio works, because I
tried it out in the shop last sunday. It's got only a few minor
scratches. Anyway, I've got enough radios for now, so one of you might
as well enjoy it, and here's the store (from the radioshack store
guide):

RadioShack 01-2541
Winston Salem Hanes Commn

Hanes Commons