Old July 17th 03, 06:39 PM
David

Default Brother Stair

I have been listening to the rantings of a certain 'Brother Stair' for
a couple of weeks and I guess this guiy is as nutty as it is possible
to be. Then I found some stuff on the net and I now conclude that he
is a dangerous man to be avoided at all costs.

Old July 17th 03, 06:45 PM
KK4TL

Nahh .. profit Stair needs a really large donation so he can continue to show
his love towards the young "sisters" at the farm.

Old July 17th 03, 11:44 PM
diplomatic baggage

"David" wrote in message
om...
I have been listening to the rantings of a certain 'Brother Stair' for
a couple of weeks and I guess this guiy is as nutty as it is possible
to be. Then I found some stuff on the net and I now conclude that he
is a dangerous man to be avoided at all costs.

Profit Stair is simply a misunderstood
old coot with an 8th grade education.
He has a healthy sex-drive like any other
60+ year old white male.

Read about it he http://www.thenetteam.net/

Old July 18th 03, 02:15 AM
Al Patrick

Get one of his satellite dishes and you'll be able to hear him 24/7
without even touching the dial! :-)

Of course, you'll then also be able to pick up tons of radio & tv
programming from all over the globe -- in almost any language you want.
Many from Europe, Asia, Middle East -- not all in "foreign" languages.
It might be a good way to learn that the US media is more controlled
than you formerly thought. The way Stair preaches against all those
who have TV sets in their home wouldn't it be ironic if he became a
fairly large distributor of the antennas for those TV's? :-)

He won't SELL you the dish. You can't BUY the dish. But you can send a
"contribution" or "offering" and request it and he will have you one in
short order. Mine took 9 days.

I realize Dish Network and possibly one or two others are pretty cheap
right now but they want that fixed fee every month and want a year or
two contract. Also, many of these WON'T pick up "free to air"
programming. They are proprietary.

The system Stair won't SELL, but will GIVE you for a $200 offering, will
pick up "free to air" programming so it's similar to hanging a TV
antenna on your roof and sitting back. No monthly fees! A ONE TIME
cost. If you get locked into a $25 per month contract you'll pay $300
PER YEAR, EVERY YEAR, not to mention the multiple taxes that get tacked
on to that -- plus the right to raise the price when your contract is out.

I got one. $200 delivered. (Technically, since it is a "contribution"
you get to deduct it from your income taxes as well!) Don't get alarmed
when it comes in without the LNBF. Another package (very small) will
arrive with the LNBF and instructions for setting it up and tuning it
in. Instructions are for setting it up FIXED on Telstar 5 which is the
satellite Stair is on. There are MANY other satellites out there and
you could set it on any of them. I'm not sure about an activator for
this particular dish, but I expect one is available from Winegard. The
dish is Winegard DS-2076 (76 cm / 29.9? inches -- commonly called 30").
It comes with the dish, LNBF, receiver, cabling, remote control and
instructions. It even includes a small compass to help you align the
dish. You will need to buy NOTHING in many (? most) cases.

There may be a better "price" out there, but I am not aware of it.

Just my $0.29 worth! Inflation, you know.

Al

======================

Old July 18th 03, 04:23 PM
Frank Dresser

"diplomatic baggage" wrote in message

Profit Stair is simply a misunderstood
old coot with an 8th grade education.
He has a healthy sex-drive like any other
60+ year old white male.

Read about it he http://www.thenetteam.net/

Brother Stair has based his fortune on, of all things, customer
dissatisfaction. It's best that newly wised-up dumbasses go away after
they've been bled dry. There's no shortage of dumbasses in this country.

Brother Stair is a genius.

Frank Dresser