Old July 27th 03, 04:29 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

An attorney? Surely you know that misrepresenting
oneself as an attorney is a felony? If you *are* indeed
an attorney, what is your name, and what is your address?

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

"Christy D" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:28:48 -0400, helmsman

wrote:
Sounds like a threat. If I were him I would call the feds if I got 1
call and have them check you and them out as a possible terrorist.

That is a really uninformed statement. As an attorney, I can tell you
that no threat to exercise your rights, either in a court of law, or
in the form of a complaint to action groups, is legally actionable.

The individuals in question have made a career out of harassing and
libeling my client. I even had a law suit prepared against one of
them, when my client decided that he "didn't want to make trouble" and
instructed me not to file.

(And by the way: Don't think that you can't be held accountable for
_your_ posts. Mindspring will release your true identity in a heart
beat. All it takes is a John Doe subpoena.)

Christy D.

---

Old July 27th 03, 05:29 PM
Al Patrick

Christy,

I'm sure YOU don't want to appear racist either. Why don't you give us
the address and telephone numbers for the NAAWP? :-)

Al

==========================

Christy D wrote:

On 27 Jul 2003 01:30:26 GMT, KK4TL wrote:

We expect you to keep your intentions pure. And do *not* make the same mistake
as profit Stair.

This is yet another post which demeans and libels an individual
because some overgrown high school adolescent thinks that racist and
sexual remarks are funny.

I wonder how the Memphis NAACP branch office will view your posts?
They _love_ racists like you and will probably get on the telephone to
tell you so. Oh, and for the other racist, here's _your_ local branch
office.

=====
Biloxi Branch NAACP
260 D Main Street
P.O.Box 4149
Biloxi, MS 39530

Telephone: (228) 374-0858
=====

Enjoy your phone calls.

Old July 27th 03, 06:10 PM
KK4TL

thinks that racist and sexual remarks are funny.

Heavens no .. this is serious. We don't want Mr. Davies to make the same moral
mistake as profit Stair. You know .. doing the "wild thing" with someone he's
not married to. By going to church (and Sunday School) and by listening to The
Great Liberty Net, a very exciting SHORTWAVE RADIO discussion, we figure he can
stay out of harms way.

Mr. Davies knows we want what's best for him. Let him tell you who got him
started on his A+. And *that* was a major step towards his highly profitable
computer business.

I wonder how the Memphis NAACP branch office will view your posts?

Actually ours is not a branch office - it's a *district office*.
NAACP
588 Vance Ave
Memphis, TN 38126-2211
Phone: (901) 521-1343
Give 'em a call - give 'em my address. Let's save 'em a trip - my neighbor
works there.

Enjoy your phone calls.

The number here at the ole 'frigerator box is 901-751-5352. Check it out in
http://www.switchboard.com if you like.

Old July 27th 03, 06:16 PM
KK4TL

You mean lloyd's girlfriend is a "colored girl?"

Absolutely not, Bro. Les. If he did that, Hal and Kevin would never speak to
him again. And he'd NEVER be allowed to check in to The Great Liberty Net when
he gets his general. As you know, this is a weekly discussion on SHORTWAVE
RADIO.

Noooo .. what I was referring to (this time) was to keep himself pure from the
wiles of the Devil and stay in a god church and don't do nasty stuff with
someone he's not married to .. like profit Stair did not long ago.

I heard profit Stair on SHORTWAVE RADIO last night.

Old July 28th 03, 05:38 AM
LW

The individuals in question have made a career out of harassing and
libeling my client.

The individual (singular) in question makes these observations about
"your client".

1. He likes The Great Liberty Net
2. He likes the girl.
3. He likes church.
4. He likes Sunday School.
5. He wised up to profit Stair over a year ago.
6. He got a package in the mail to help him towards his A+.

These are facts. Not libel. Facts. Let's go to court, Lawyer. Put
your "client" on the stand and let him speak for himself.

My neighbor who works at the Mid-South District Office of the NAACP
sends his regards, Lawyer. Too bad you and your "client" couldn't
join us at Houston's this afternoon.
Old July 29th 03, 06:36 PM
LD

"R274C" wrote in message

Attorney my ass!!!!!!!!!!!

And, lloyd can't afford another hf rig, much less an attorney.

Now, who's in trouble? Could it be someone posing as an officer of the

court?

Get a life dumbass!

Would you like a knuckle sandwich at the hunstville hamfest?

Then leave me alone!